Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 11:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Time stuck in fast forward on community lots
As the title reads, I've ran into an interesting glitch. When I visit any community lot it's stuck in FF, and if I drive a car it won't let me return in it. I have to exit to neighborhood without saving. If I took a cab, I can still leave by calling for cab. I hadn't downloaded anything new, so I don't know what could be causing it.

Any suggestions? Thank you, in advance, for reading!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 9th Feb 2017 at 11:55 PM
Is it happening with all your households or just one of them? I remember having a similar problem with one household last year, but everyone else in my town was fine. I fixed the problem by moving the troubled family out of their house and then back into town.
Theorist
#3 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 6:36 PM
I read somewhere that a stuck fire can cause a wrong speed glitch, empty your logs folder then try again while using testing cheats to see what it says.

There is also this http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=303966 if it's only on fast speed at arrival. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 6:43 PM
It's all households & its stuck on FF the entire time. I can click regular time or medium time & it'll just switch back to FF.

I don't know if I want to throw a mod into the mix, but thank you!
Theorist
#5 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 11:55 AM
I've been using that mod for quite awhile with no problems. It slows down the speed when entering a c-lot to normal, then the entire visit is at a normal speed. Since you mentioned the entire visit is fast I seem to remember mine was and that's why I used the mod. Give it try, if it doesn't help, remove the mod and post here whether it works or not. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.