Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 7:29 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Sims3.com CC Furniture Crashes Game When Clicked On!
Why in the world is it crashing my game when I click on it? I don't understand. It's from sims3 exchange.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 8:05 AM
This probably belongs in this section http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=551 and more info from you would definitely help anyone to help you ( it crashes in game when you click on it or it crashes in the buy/build catalog? That kind of info and more is needed) As a side note, the exchange might have some great items, coasterboi's worlds come to mind , but anyone can basically upload anything to it. No safety checks, no quality control etc... for the most part I avoid it at all cost. Furniture needed to be updated for the Pets EP, I have no idea what happens if it wasn't updated, just the first thing that came to mind.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
dodgy builder
#3 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 9:05 AM
Ditch the furniture, that's what I would do. I even trust people with their own blog more then the exchange.
Inventor
#4 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 11:24 AM
^ Which is funnier than hell considering you have all kinds of stuff ( and working, good quality stuff I'd like to add , thank you! ) uploaded to the exchange yourself. It's like a used car salesman telling a potential customer " Dude, dude, go down the street to Fred's Automotive you're way less likely to get a lemon there" And ya, despite quality contributors there such as yourself, it's about the last place I ever look for anything.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974