Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't find Cc skin so what happens if I play the save!
Basically what the title says! Thanks!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:41 PM
If I'm understanding correctly, you have a previous save where one or more of your sims was using a cc skin and you no longer have that skin in game? If so it's not a real big deal. The skin will be replaced by an EA one on the sim(s) affected. They might look weird initially ( that also happens when you dl a sim , but not the cc skin that was intended for them). That's easy to fix though, just take them to CAS and select a different skin, hair or anything even temporarily and their look will then be okay again.You can continue using the EA skin or give them a different cc one, either way. If you track down the cc skin later, just send them to CAS and slap it on them. No other aspects of the game should be affected by any of that.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Site Helper
#3 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 4:57 PM
If the sim was wearing a non-default replacement skin, they will end up black. Again, not a game-breaker. Just take them into CAS and give them another one.

Or you can leave them that way. It doesn't hurt anything.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook