Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 3:06 AM
Here is a Sim I made a day ago. His name is Tyler Woods.

Can't believe people still read these.
Advertisement
Instructor
#252 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 3:01 AM
Roman Greyson

Quality kinda sucks; turned my graphics down for the sake of a faster game. This is the first face he made after taking him out of CAS, and I love him.
Test Subject
#253 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:27 AM
Since I use TS3 as a storytelling tool, I should clarify that these are actually original characters with stories and lives I've already imagined for them. The Sims has just served as a very nice means of making pretty graphics to go with it :D

This is my character Adrian, at ages 21 and 25, respectively :D

Adrian's estranged (and incarcerated) father, Tommy.

Aaand Jeremy, the man who took Adrian in and raised him after he was basically left orhpaned as a child.
Test Subject
#254 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 7:39 AM
And I can't forget about Saryn. He's actually the opposite of the last three; he was a sim I ended up loving so much that he (and his respective cast) has evolved into an original character.

He's my most favorite grouchy purple alien :D

Test Subject
#255 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 12:07 PM
Instructor
#256 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 3:07 AM
Some More Frank Anderson Band Stills

The Frank Anderson Band is....(In case you forgot)

Frank Anderson: Lead Vocals, Rhythm and Lead Guitar
Anthony Martino: Lead Guitar, Lead and backing Vocals, and Keyboards
Bruno Bolsa: Bass Guitar and Lead and backing Vocals
Kevin Andes: Drums, Percussion, and Lead and backing Vocals
Test Subject
#257 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 10:10 AM
Here's my new sweet and handsome sim, Leandro Jovanni..I think he's going to have his passport pic for travelling..

Test Subject
#258 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chibikinesis
Since I use TS3 as a storytelling tool, I should clarify that these are actually original characters with stories and lives I've already imagined for them. The Sims has just served as a very nice means of making pretty graphics to go with it :D

This is my character Adrian, at ages 21 and 25, respectively :D

Adrian's estranged (and incarcerated) father, Tommy.

Aaand Jeremy, the man who took Adrian in and raised him after he was basically left orhpaned as a child.

Hi there.. I would like to know what kind of camera, or something that u used for the screenshots..the background looks so real how did u do that?
Test Subject
#259 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theSimFamily
Hi there.. I would like to know what kind of camera, or something that u used for the screenshots..the background looks so real how did u do that?

Hiya I use the in-game camera mode to take my pictures and get better angles I also use an HQ Mod, and a lot of cosmetic mods like skintones and makeups and the such

If you need me to explain anything further, feel free to ask!
Test Subject
#260 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chibikinesis
Hiya I use the in-game camera mode to take my pictures and get better angles I also use an HQ Mod, and a lot of cosmetic mods like skintones and makeups and the such

If you need me to explain anything further, feel free to ask!

Well, I've searched HQ mods in a website (but I forgot what's the name), can I use it to play the game normally or is the mod just used for only taking pictures?
Test Subject
#261 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 1:37 PM
Well, I've searched HQ mods in a website (but I forgot what's the name), can I use it to play the game normally or is the mod just used for only taking pictures?

It all depends on what your computer can handle, honestly I don't use my game for much else than storytelling or photo shoots, so I just leave my HQ mod installed. But there are also HQ mods that have different levels of enhancement for lower or higher end machines. I've got either the 2x or 3x version installed, but I've also got a 1GB video card, and 8GB of RAM installed (4GB of which I've allocated to my game.) It still runs a little slow (fully rendering the sims themselves seems to take the longest), but it's certainly tolerable, considering the graphic enhancements I get

I hope that made sense, haha.
Field Researcher
#262 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 2:58 PM
This is a random picture of a male sim where I play now, Jaden Doyleh. He is 25 on this picture and 100% cc-free

(That girl is his sister)

And on the HQ-mod discussion: on my previous computer, it still went fairly well with the HQ-mod, it was a bit slow but it went
Test Subject
#263 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 10:09 AM
Here's my new sweet and handsome sim, Leandro Jovanni..I think he's going to have his passport pic for travelling..

Where did you get that skin? I want to have it so badly
Instructor
#264 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 4:11 PM
My sim of Dandy Mott from American Horror Story:Freak Show, and my sim of the infamous for being really inbred and disabled King Charles/Carlos II of Spain (1661-1700), who are married in a 3-way polygamous union to my self-sim as I'm rather attracted to both and consider them my husbandos, and write stories about them and roleplay them as being married to my persona
Dandy

Charles in theirs and my self-sim's children's playroom/nursery

The character/actor (Dandy Mott/Finn Wittrock) and historical figure (Charles/Carlos II of Spain) they're sims of
Charles II

Dandy Mott/Finn Wittrock

I think they're pretty accurate sims
Test Subject
#265 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rhys82192
Where did you get that skin? I want to have it so badly

Hi there U can find the skin here: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_63f63ea90101fod7.html
Scholar
#266 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 7:14 PM
Today's job - Tom
Lab Assistant
#267 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 7:12 PM
This is my Nao sim

This is Ayumu

Nao was created by me and Ayumu born ingame.

Cat@};- *meow* Have a good day everyone!
CatRose: well i am off to bed i am starting to see cats jumping before me
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#268 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:27 PM
Every once in a while, I like to dust off an old fav. I've posted pics of Butch before, but I like this one so I thought I'd share. He is the first sim I made that I thought I had really "cracked it", and I am pleased that after 4 years(!) he still looks good to me. He's also my mascot and username name sake.

Instructor
#269 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 11:14 PM

Bruno and Frank
Forum Resident
#270 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 12:20 AM
Aurel, Gigi's vampire friend. Gigi is my pixel daughter

Field Researcher
#271 Old 12th Mar 2015 at 10:05 AM
Hank Hopper

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Lab Assistant
#272 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 11:22 PM

Shark Racket in all his glory on his birthday.
Field Researcher
#273 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 4:14 PM
Default Another male sim.
Screenshots
Instructor
#274 Old 24th Mar 2015 at 11:07 PM
My little sister recently started a Simblr, so she stole Roman Greyson from me (because she only ever makes female Sims while I only ever make males) and asked me to edit some photos for her to use. I actually enjoy editing the pictures, but I've never worked on pictures of... non-real people before, and I'm usually repairing photos instead of beautifying them. Just hoping it didn't turn out too generic. Before and after:
Instructor
#275 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 4:33 PM
My remade Charles II of Spain and Dandy Mott from American Horror Story
Charles

Dandy
Page 11 of 19