Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 12:55 AM
Default Favorite Mods/CC?
What are your favorite mods/CC for TS4? Post links if you like~

I don't currently have any actual mods installed but I really like these CC:
KK's Long Flannel Shirts
Schedels-Asylum's Tatami Mats
Mutske's Skylights
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 1:03 AM
I love heihu's face overlays. All of them. Almost every sim I'm playing needs to use these.
Theorist
#3 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 1:15 AM
I like furniture and decorations mods. Not only to I get tons of better looking things to place, but new ts4 patches don't break any of them.
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 1:37 AM
I like LittleMsSam's pimples mod, give a gift mod. That's all I can think of at the moment.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 12:24 PM
I love the CC from xsims. Especially the furniture is so beautiful. :lovestruc
http://mxims.tumblr.com/tagged/mycc
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 10:15 PM
CC wise, various hair mods and the glace eyes are awesome! I like the smoking mod as well and also Road To Fame!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 1:13 AM
I basically have everything by LittleMsSam. Of course MC Controller as well. As for cc clothes and hair I usually goes for Maxis Match ones. Default skin I am using the one from Lumia Lover Sims.

For Poses I am in love with Rinvalee's ones.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:29 AM
I have a soft spot for makeup and accessories and skins and eyebrows from S-Club, does anyone still remember Watermelon and LemonLeaf? I just blindly download them all without even looking u_u, clothing from SLYD, hair from Stealthic...both have all retired, sad ;(
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 12:54 PM
I have a lot of cc... my favorite creators are AH00B, simlaughlove, gholiad, heihu, and many more. I use mm cc.

ooh ee ooh a-ah ting-tang walla walla bing bang