Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 5:52 PM
Default The sims 4 ps4?
Does anyone know about the Sims 4 ps4? How is it? Is it bad? Is there a fire code again? What us the neighborhood called? So many questions!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 7:55 PM Last edited by Weisskreuz : 21st Nov 2017 at 9:08 PM.
He said he wasn't going to get into the gameplay because it's exactly the same as the PC version, and to just go watch his PC review.
From his own screenshots it looks like Vampires and City Living are the only packs. Vintage Glamour** and Perfect Patio are the stuff packs (plus the free holiday thing)
He said the free patches were integrated but I can't tell from the clips if toddlers are there.
And it's also 50$

FOR THE HORDE
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 9:51 PM
Toddlers are in game, it's just the most recent patch that is not included.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 9:58 PM
So I'm still a little confused about this - are they going to release ALL the packs for it, or is it just going to be City Living, Vampires and whatever SP they have now?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
So I'm still a little confused about this - are they going to release ALL the packs for it, or is it just going to be City Living, Vampires and whatever SP they have now?

I think the plan is to release most of it. Sim guru duke said they started with these three as they are the most popular.
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 2:40 PM
basically just like the PC version i think

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 3:28 PM
Both the PS4 and XB1 versions are identical to the PC game with the exception of the gallery and the screenshot/recording stuff. The DLC packs available for it are exactly the same too.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion

The new duke guru said they are still working on porting over new packs. We know from retailer listings that pets is probably the next EP they will release for console, but I think console releases will come out in batches unlike the PC game which see’s one pack every so odd months.