Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 5:22 PM
Default Game not saving after entering build mode
My game works fine as long as I dont enter build mode. Even if I go in and out without changing anything it still wont save and I need to restart the game. I thought it had to do with some CC I added but I took all the build mode stuff out and it still didnt work, I believe i also tried taking out everything I added that day (even the CAS items) and it still isnt going. I can still play without the use of build mode but I'm having trouble with one of my rooms. And what else am I going to do with my money anyway? I think I messed something up in the tray folder because I remember being in there but cant remember what I did.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 8:51 AM
Take out the whole mods folder and place it on your desktop and then run the game without it. If it works and saves then it will be an outdated mod causing your problem.

Another thing to try if that doesn't work is to take out the whole sims 4 folder (save it to your desktop) and run the game. It will create a whole new folder. Then save the game and exit. Then from the desktop folder slowly add your saved games, tray, mods etc back one at a time and test game in between each addition. That way if your game has a glitch in the other folders you can narrow it down that way.