Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 7:53 PM
Default Help with seemingly random crashes
Hi

I am getting these random crashes. They occur almost at all kinds of places. First crash was just when playing the household, not doing anything special, cooking or something. Then I got another crash while building, loading some items. I tried to go to the same items to see if it crashed again, it did, i thought maybe it was corrupt CC. I went trough the horrid experience of trying out all my CC individually. Everything worked fine when I did like 100-ish items at a time, but as soon as I placed it all back again, the crashes started up again, this time when building, but not at the same place. I removed all CC and the entire documents>electronic arts folder. No crash. Tried with a new save and like half of my CC and it worked, so I figure i'd try with all of it (maybe it was the old save that was messed up). It still isn't working and the crashes occur mostly while placing lots from my gallery.

So I'm no expert, but I've played sims for like 15 years and I was 100% sure it was some weird CC causing it but now I'm not sure. Can it be that it's crashing cause my graphic card isn't up for the task of loading all the CC? I had all the same CC for like two months without adding anything new and it always worked, the crashing is a recent thing and at first it was rare, but now it crashes as soon as I start doing anything "real" like building.

Super confused, would be happy for any help. Wat.