Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 2:36 AM
Default Cannot edit townies with right click anymore.
I have searched for hours, and tried everything I can with my game. I have completely deleted my The Sims 4 folder, restarted my computer, EVERYTHING and no dice. It must be from the patch, I don't know..but I cannot edit sims outside of my household with testingcheats true (cas.fulleditmode is a bit irrelevant with this...). Everytime I click modify in CAS or whatever the option is when you click on them, it opens MY household's CAS. I just want to edit my employees so I like the way they look, I have all expansion/game/stuff packs, besides the halloween one...I can still modify them in manage worlds, its just going to drive me nuts to sit and look for them all the time.
Help please,
thank you!!
- Simually Frustrated
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 9:37 PM
I've noticed the same thing in my game. If you have Deaderpool's MC Command Center mod, that still works for editing NPCs.
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annemcgerber
I have searched for hours, and tried everything I can with my game. I have completely deleted my The Sims 4 folder, restarted my computer, EVERYTHING and no dice. It must be from the patch, I don't know..but I cannot edit sims outside of my household with testingcheats true (cas.fulleditmode is a bit irrelevant with this...). Everytime I click modify in CAS or whatever the option is when you click on them, it opens MY household's CAS. I just want to edit my employees so I like the way they look, I have all expansion/game/stuff packs, besides the halloween one...I can still modify them in manage worlds, its just going to drive me nuts to sit and look for them all the time.
Help please,
thank you!!
- Simually Frustrated

It's a known bug that came with the patch. It is of the same nature as "Make Happy" error reported here:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...rly/m-p/5959895

And here is the CAN'T EDIT NPC IN CAS
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Rep error:orts/OPEN-Can-t-Edit-NPC-in-CAS/m-p/5953364/highlight/true#M36236