Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 5:32 AM Last edited by douglasveiga : 22nd Aug 2015 at 5:56 PM.
Default Photoset Loader - PSLoader

Requires basegame patch v1.67

This mod will be able to load into the game custom content photosets created by third party modders.

PhotoFrame Object:
Name: PhotosetLoader
Price: $150

How to use it:
1- Buy the "PhotosetLoader" photoframe from the BuyMode (By Function: Decor > Wall Decorations).
2- Click on the photoframe object and select "Change Photo".
3- Select the Photoset and the Photo you would like apply over the photoframe.
4- Ready.

Files:
PhotosetLoader.zip -> Contains the required mod to load photosets.
PhotosetLoader_Generator.zip -> For modders only. Contains the required files to create new photosets.

How to install PSLoader:
1- Unzip the content from the 'PhotosetLoader.zip' inside your mods folder. Like any other mod.

OBS: You can test this mod using this photoset;

How to create new Photosets:
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  PhotosetLoader.zip (476.6 KB, 328 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  PhotosetLoader_Generator.zip (38.3 KB, 130 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 3:54 PM
Will you give me a download for the The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 photoset?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 5:02 PM
Thank you for creating this. How many different photosets can the PhotosetLoader load?
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperSim64DS
Will you give me a download for the The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4 photoset?

Sorry, I don't have them anymore. I created just for test purposes.

Quote: Originally posted by magdalenepoet
Thank you for creating this. How many different photosets can the PhotosetLoader load?

as many as you want.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 3:24 AM
Thank you for letting me know, douglasveiga.