Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 4:07 PM
Default Cruelest Things You've Done To Your Sims
What are they?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 4:21 PM
Oh..I think it would be to kill them, because I cannot delete them?
There was 2 adults in my game, that I have not created. My daughter did, when we were sharing this Hood. She wanted 2 teens in love, living together in one of my apartment building. (she is a real teenager..)Since teens cannot be created alone in CAS, she created 2 families, both with a parent and a teen...
I decided to send both teens to college, but I was not interested in playing both the parents who were sent to the bin, after she made them find a new place. I had 2 families of single sim sitting in the bin, and I did not like this.
So! since I needed more Humble's computer, I decided to move them one by one to a lot where there was only a small house. I waited until Humble comes, then I made them open the package.
I then place a table in the small house, and put the computer on it.
Next step was to summon a sim of mine who collects these computers, made her selectable, and grab the computer to add to her inventory.
I then zap her away.
I removed the door..and fast forwarded until that parent dies...
I did the same with the other parent.
I wonder if both teens will then have the orphan scholarship added...
This is how cruel I can be.
BTW, my daughter has her own game now..so she did not mind. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 4:48 PM
The cruelest thing I've ever done to a sim isn't just letting them die. Oh no, that's too simple for my tastes. Let me tell you the tale of Aiden-Jefferey Tilmet and you'll understand. To preface, he was never a good person, always really rude to everyone until a farmer named Erina came to live in Exhaustion Valley and from there he seemed to be paying attention to something else than his rude interests. Eventually they got married and had three children, Braden-Jeffrey, Brandon-Jeffrey, and Barnabus-Jeffrey, and they all seemed to inherit Erina's kind nature and her willingness to get dirty in the orchard while Aiden-Jeffrey kept working [or w/e, since it's been a while since I've played this lmao].
The one day, right after they adopted a child named Wes, the fairytale ended for Aiden-Jeffrey. I think it was literally the same day, but one of his friends flirted with Erina, who didn't even reciprocate and the anger and meanness that had been suppressed for so long came back with such force that he slapped Erina in front of Wes and royally pissed me off, because he hit his wife /in front of their newly adopted son/ and he was out of there.

This is where it gets intense though. I wasn't sure what fate would be enough to punish him for being so ridiculously mean and so at first he moved in with a couple new to Exhaustion Valley by conning his way into their hearts, but it was very clear that he wasn't going to mesh well with them and left only a week later to a shipping container turned house with a greenhouse, in the middle of winter. He caught a cold one day while out and about and never thought anything of it until he was working in the greenhouse then dropped dead from illness. He died alone and penniless because of his cruelty, and Barnabus-Jeffrey is going into the paranormal field so one day he can strike a deal with the underworld's old gods so he can bring back his father.
But of course, he's going to lose that want, because I'm not locking it lmao.

Erina and the rest of the kids are living a comfortable life on her orchard with her new husband and her new twins. They're crammed with kids, but everything seems to be working out after they've expanded.

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 5:03 PM
Oh I'm not taking responsibility for any of that.

They do it to themselves.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 5:44 PM
Id tell you the time when I killed off an entire neighborhood to test out a new cemetery I made but that's way too vanilla.

what really got me as cruel was when I married my 1st gen off to a penniless tramp when I should've waited for his lovely raven-haired senator lover to spawn....so many regrets.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 6:34 PM
I guess the first and only so far Purge Day was the worst. I got the idea because the Bell family just would not die. I have the mod that makes the genie give infinite wishes, and the Bells live in an apartment. That means the genie lamp can't be moved because it's just plopped down on the ground in front of the building. Usually I put the lamp in someone's inventory, but since the lamp is just there, I made a rule that everytime someone successfully completed a skill without my having to nag him, that person could make a wish. My OCD requires that the wish be counted for, and the darn Bells kept wishing to have their lives extended or youth restored. The one time one of them actually died, a family member wished to resurrect her.

I grew to hate the Bells, especially Hannah.

So, I decided that in this communist neighborhood, every midsummer's day would be Purge Day. All elders must die, the families then randomly thinned to the smallest possible component, and all animals must be returned to the adoption agency.

The first Purge Day was a bloodbath. I lost a lot of sims I care about. But,my households tend to become bloated anyway, so it's for the best. And there is always resurrection, but only if a sim rolls the want and has the means and the phone.

How did the Bells fare, you ask? I forgot but I had moved them to the homeless bin a couple of weeks ago because I rotate a family out of play every month.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 6:59 PM
Letting Sims die of old age - it is hard for me, especially if I raised them since birth!!!
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 7:27 PM
I mostly try to be kind to my Sims, and any fate worse than collapsing from exhaustion in a puddle of their own urine (and subsequently making a full recovery) is usually accidental. There was one Sim who suffered horribly, though. In a very class-segregated neighbourhood, a lower-class Sim behaved inappropriately towards Lady Catherine de Bourgh; he had to die, and the only way I knew at the time was to let him starve to death. I don't know if it's an apartment-related issue or what, but that Sim would not die! He was starving and exhausted, and spent most of his time collapsed in a stinking green heap in the road outside the apartment building, but somehow he would manage to drag himself to work despite his rock-bottom motives and survive for yet another day. He even survived through a day off. Poverty was supposed to be a key element of his subhood, and here he was, stubbornly earning money to support his wife and son nearly a week after he was supposed to be dead, plus he was still annoying Lady Catherine when I played her lot. I eventually moved him out and deleted him (oops!).
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 7:44 PM
I'm honestly not all that cruel... I think the cruelest things I've honestly done are 1) getting Ashley Sinclair "accidentally" pregnant by her husband just before they broke up (neither of them wanted a baby) and 2) every time I make a sim go right back to work immediately after a promotion - they can still walk; they'll be fine!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:55 PM
It was accidental, but I had one of my pregnant sims starve to death. I was devastated. She was just about to give birth too. She was making a salad I believe and then she just fell onto the floor and died. What made it worse for me was that I was documenting the entire process and making a real story of the whole thing.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 10:04 PM
If I wrote about the cruelest thing I've done I'd probably get a ton of disagrees so instead I'll just say I've been luring passing townies into various Sim homes and fencing them off til they die. (There's method in my madness - I want to spawn new townies with default replacement faces.)
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 11:06 PM
Seriously guys?
Ok, so the worst thing that I've ever done was create a small lot called a combustion chamber- and place 8 sims on the lot. Then I would cover the floors in carpet and make "toaster pastries" which would cause a massive explosion, in which a considerable amount of sims would burn alive. The sims that survived would move on to round 2. The sims ranged from children to adults. Next, in round 2 the sims would be starved until at least one died. Then the remaining sims would be placed in isolation chambers with the ghost of past "contestants" until one died from fright. Finally, the remaining two would be placed in a pool until one drowned to death. The victor is granted a large house, and in order to obtain a viable spouse-the spouse must win through the same torture...
Mad Poster
#13 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 11:13 PM
Where is "Ouch" button?

But I remember at very early Sims 2 around 2006 me and my daughter had fun with Cowplant.
Scholar
#14 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 11:42 PM
I locked one of my Sims (using moveobjects) in a 1x1 square with absolutely nothing. Anyone who's read Matilda by Roald Dahl might think of The Choker.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 11:49 PM
Created a house only with one room: bathroom. You can pretty much imagine without saying what 'cruelty' was going around when all the necessity stuff, such as the kitchen and beds, were packed in that area.

In there, I threw a lot of parties. One of the party guest "shoo" everyone out of the room to use the toilet. One of my playables passed out and, ironically enough, his npc sister pissed herself outside.

While I can guarantee this ain't the cruelest, but is one of them that I can recall at this moment.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty
I locked one of my Sims (using moveobjects) in a 1x1 square with absolutely nothing. Anyone who's read Matilda by Roald Dahl might think of The Choker.

That's just pure evil! Might have to try that sometime xD
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#17 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kankritty

Pft - I stuck one of the Jacks on top of a column - like Simon Stylites. Much more class. Wait ... I have pictures.

Ah - that was a long time ago (hence small crappy pictures) but it was a good day. This was why. There were eight of them. They all died.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#18 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiddypatches
What I did was make a new town and then make a single sim. He ended up having TONS of babies and toddlers via tombstone of L and D. It became too much for him, so he trapped all the toddlers in a separate building and killed them all in a massive fire courtesy of the Incendiary Bomb from SimWardrobe. Then he grilled all the babies he had.

Don't worry, I would never do this in real life. It's only fun to torture babies and toddlers in the sims

...I did all the stuff mentioned in this thread but this is ...wow..
Mad Poster
#19 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 2:01 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 26th Mar 2017 at 2:37 AM. Reason: Silly Typo: "rights" not "tights"!
I think the cruellest thing I've done was to stop my Knowledge Sims going to Gothier Green Lawns to see ghosts because I was afraid for their safety! Unless it's allowing Consort Capp to fall on love with April Hutchins, when I know it's his money she's mainly interested in. (She's not a gold-digger. Her real motivation is revenge -- for the time years ago when he beat her up on a community lot. She wants to take from him the thing he loves most -- his money. And, as a Romance Sim, love is her chosen weapon.)

All in all I do my best to look after my Sims, who all live under the protection of a constitution guaranteeing their "inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness". I sometimes think we take those tights rights more seriously than a certain other country where the phraseology originated. I'm beginning to think that my 'hoods are some of the best and safest places to live in the whole Sim universe! No wonder more Sims keep moving in.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kanzen

...I did all the stuff mentioned in this thread but this is ...wow..

Woah..he looks just like my son's gym teacher...I kid you not.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#21 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 4:15 AM
I don't do cruel things to sims and I keep reading the title as cutest things you have done.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#23 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I don't do cruel things to sims and I keep reading the title as cutest things you have done.

We need a cutest things thread to balance out this one.
Inventor
#24 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 6:12 AM
The cruelest act I have ever committed on a Sim was the very story I mentioned recently of smiting that poor girl.

To reiterate, she was doing a pillow fight with someone outside the bowling alley, and I decided to have a little fun with either of them by using the batbox to smite them. After picking her, they had to go through the motion of stopping the pillow fight before it happened. She got burnt to a crisp, she pissed on herself and had two other motives completely tanked. To rub salt on the wound, after she left the lot, her husband had the nerve to gossip to somebody about her bladder accident. After all, it happened right in front of him.

I truly felt bad about punishing her that I just bailed out of the community lot without commanding my Sim to leave the lot first. I was foolish to think it wasn't going to be THAT powerful.

As I noted before, I have too much sympathy for any Sim (whether I like them or not) to torture or kill them. This is also why I always keep aging off via the cheat, because I used to frequently buy the Elixir of Life to preserve their lives forever and never even wanted them to die of old age.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 6:13 AM
My little brother should really be the one responding to this thread instead of me. The only time I kill sims off is if I need a haunted or dirty fixer upper for my neighborhood. Otherwise, my sims die by the occasional accident (on both our parts) or old age.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Page 1 of 2