Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sports & Recreation Center (1 CC item + No CC)

by MystAngel Posted 23rd Mar 2016 at 12:42 PM - Updated 23rd Mar 2016 at 6:15 PM by MystAngel

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 2:55 AM
This is amazing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#27 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 3:55 AM
Congratulations on the Feature! Well-deserved!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#28 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 5:16 PM
Congratulations on the feature, MystAngel! The Sport and Rec Centre is amazing!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator THANKS POST
#29 Old 19th Apr 2016 at 10:24 PM
This looks amazing! Thank you for sharing this!
Also congratulations on the Feature!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 4:04 AM
I was thinking of making something like this for my modern hood.... and well now I can focus on another lot.
Thanks for sharing this! I really like the way you built this lot!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#31 Old 23rd Apr 2016 at 4:10 PM
This is amazing <3 And congratulations on the Feature!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 7:13 AM
Dude, this looks amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 2nd May 2016 at 2:28 AM
This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for making this. And cc-free, no less! <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 13th May 2016 at 1:52 PM
I'm gone for few weeks and this happens...

Thanks, guys! I'm still shocked. At first I thought the lot was taken down for some reason, since it wasn't among the picked ones where I was following it. And than - shock. I've always thought you featured creators were gifted artists with unknown special artistic gene imprinted in your code, or geniuses with computer whiz trait, or mysterious creatures from out of space... not something I could be.

Thanks for this recognition, MTS staff. I hope I'll meet your expectations in the future. I feel the need to share more stuff now. Especially now when I don't use a lot of CC. I figured that lots with no or minimal CC are more welcomed and a lot more convenient for the downloaders. But it is somehow harder to select upload-worthy content now, with that little trophy next to a name. People probably expect certain standard now. And self-critical as I am, nothing I have doesn't seem good enough.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 13th May 2016 at 11:00 PM
thx. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 28th May 2016 at 12:23 PM
Reaaaaaallly cool!!~ Thank you for making such a fun place for the neighborhood or university!~~ :-D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th May 2016 at 9:38 PM
Thank you so much for this<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 10:49 PM
love it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:34 PM
This is so awesome!!!! Thanks and congrats on being a featured download~
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 4:16 PM
Wow...just wow! Where on earth do you start when creating something like this, it's absolutely stunning!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 11:52 PM
I'm going to use this as the physical education center for a custom university. This is perfect and better than I could ever come up with. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 8:24 PM
Thank you :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 11:29 PM
it all looks amazing! an excellent place for sims to be.
Instructor
#44 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 6:26 AM Last edited by Nukeya : 8th Aug 2016 at 6:38 AM.
This is awesome! Loving it very much. I've been trying to turn it into a residential lot to use as a "home based" business for the fun of it but to no avail. I removed the trash can and phone and replaced it with the buyable ones, changed lot zoning to residential per the cheat, even moved Sims IN and for some reason it still will only load buy/build mode. Anyone have any thoughts? I removed the community kitchen thinking that may have been confusing the game but didn't seem to be it either. Community or residential, though, this is an AWESOME lot! Great build!

**UPDATE**
Looks like I missed a community trashcan. All is well! Thanks again for sharing your wonderful creativity!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 11:01 AM
Thanks, dear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th Sep 2016 at 2:48 PM
This is one of the best if not the best sports centers I have seen. Great job!! love it everything in one place. Thank-you.
Scholar
#47 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 4:34 PM
Brilliant! Congrats on the Feature!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 6:40 PM
Oh wow! Perfect work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 3:31 PM
Thanks^^
Test Subject