Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 1:40 AM
Default All visitors stay 5 sim minutes and then go jogging
Help ! Visitors come in and visit for 5 sims minutes or more and then jump up and go jogging??? They do return but this happens without fail?
Any solutions or thoughts on conflicts ? Thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 3:15 PM
Have you removed all mods and cc?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by taraab
Have you removed all mods and cc?

Thanks much ! I think I found the trouble mod ? no more jogging so far
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st May 2017 at 7:29 AM
Hi brooklyn6!

Do you remember which mod that caused? I have the same problem now but I can't find the mod.
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 9:50 PM
Same here! It's frustrating because you want them to get to know each other...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 11:45 PM
Sorry but had to remove all CC and replace 5 at a time!!! Afraid I don't remember specific mod I removed .
Theorist
#7 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 12:03 AM
Huh, and I thought that was just a "feature" I'm intrigued that you got it to stop.
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Same here! It's frustrating because you want them to get to know each other...

@spidergirl79 are you still experiencing this or did you figure out what mod was causing it? I literally just saw this in my game for the first time today. It was in San Myshuno. I'm kind of stumped, because it's the first time I've seen this behavior, ever, and I recently did a huge mod and custom content clean (to the tune of 4gb of custom content removed, so I'm down to less than 3gb now and still pruning) and so I honestly can't think what mod I have that could cause it. Especially since I've never seen it in any of the other game worlds so far.

I hate to necro a thread, but I can't find squat that's helpful about this on Google.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
@spidergirl79 are you still experiencing this or did you figure out what mod was causing it? I literally just saw this in my game for the first time today. It was in San Myshuno. I'm kind of stumped, because it's the first time I've seen this behavior, ever, and I recently did a huge mod and custom content clean (to the tune of 4gb of custom content removed, so I'm down to less than 3gb now and still pruning) and so I honestly can't think what mod I have that could cause it. Especially since I've never seen it in any of the other game worlds so far.

I hate to necro a thread, but I can't find squat that's helpful about this on Google.

I don't know about Spidergirl but I am still having the problem, just when I think I got rid of it it comes back I get it in all the city's at any and all times of the day or night. I have just learned to live with it I guess.
Scholar
#10 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
I don't know about Spidergirl but I am still having the problem, just when I think I got rid of it it comes back I get it in all the city's at any and all times of the day or night. I have just learned to live with it I guess.

I've only seen it in San Myshuno as of today (and then I got mad and rage quit), so I have no idea what's going on.
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 1:03 AM
Same issue here as well. I kicked out two Members of My Alien Sim club because they contently wanted to run around the Neighborhood.

*Starts Club Gathering, members arrive. Changes into Athletic Wear and Runs around Neighborhood. Returns to Spot and changes back into Every Day Wear stands there for couple Sim Minutes and Changes back into Athletic Wear and Runs around the Neighborhood again*

It depends on the Trait(s) of the Sims.
Scholar
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Same issue here as well. I kicked out two Members of My Alien Sim club because they contently wanted to run around the Neighborhood.

*Starts Club Gathering, members arrive. Changes into Athletic Wear and Runs around Neighborhood. Returns to Spot and changes back into Every Day Wear stands there for couple Sim Minutes and Changes back into Athletic Wear and Runs around the Neighborhood again*

It depends on the Trait(s) of the Sims.

I know it made some sense with Marcus Flex (Active trait) when he did it, but Jade Rosa doesn't a trait I think would make a her a jogging nut. Have you only see it in San Myshuno or in the other worlds too? So far I've only seen it in San Myshuno, and that world is so buggy that I put off playing there till I feel bad for ignoring my households I've stuck there.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 2:21 AM
Coffee also does that result, if there's a coffee machine/stand nearby; it could be that. Also one of the food stands is a coffee stand.
Instructor
#14 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 2:43 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 22nd Jul 2017 at 3:16 AM.
I got mad and rage quit.

Okay, so far I haven't seen any Sim(s) Jogging around Town/Neighborhoods like Lunatics. So no more rage quieting the game, Lol. If any one is also willing to conform. I will be happy to hear. I also enabled Young Adult through Elders "Jog to clear Mind" not just for Teen Sims anymore.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Manderz - No Autonomous Jogging.7z (8.2 KB, 56 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 3:17 AM
Okay so far I haven't seen any Sim(s) Jogging around Town/Neighborhoods like Lunatics. So no more rage quieting the game, Lol. If any one is also willing to conform. I will be happy to hear. I also enabled Young Adult through Elders "Jog to clear Mind" not just for Teen Sims anymore.

I will test this tonight! I will be so happy to get through a play session and not rage quit. I was so mad that I haven't played at all for the last two days!
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
Coffee also does that result, if there's a coffee machine/stand nearby; it could be that. Also one of the food stands is a coffee stand.

In both cases they were doing something else. Jade was reading a book and got up to go jogging and Marcus got up in the middle of a movie (this was with two different apartments across two neighborhoods).
Instructor
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 3:27 AM
If you take your Sim(s) to a Park you'll probably see Sims walking around in their Athletic Wear they won't be Jogging though.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 3:52 AM
Okay, so far I haven't seen any Sim(s) Jogging around Town/Neighborhoods like Lunatics. So no more rage quieting the game, Lol. If any one is also willing to conform. I will be happy to hear. I also enabled Young Adult through Elders "Jog to clear Mind" not just for Teen Sims anymore.

I will give it a try also. Thanks
Scholar
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 1:50 AM
If you take your Sim(s) to a Park you'll probably see Sims walking around in their Athletic Wear they won't be Jogging though.

I haven't been to a park, but I've seen regular NPC joggers (like in Willow Creek), but so far no visitors taking off for a run every single minute of their stay. Thank gawd!
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 2:39 AM
so far no visitors taking off for a run every single minute of their stay. Thank gawd!

So far so good, lol.
I'm trying to do a No Autonomous Play Chess Mod now. It's frustrating when Sims want to run over to the"Park" next door to play Chess every Sim Minute, even visitors/Club members.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 5:25 PM
So far so good, lol.
I'm trying to do a No Autonomous Play Chess Mod now. It's frustrating when Sims want to run over to the"Park" next door to play Chess every Sim Minute, even visitors/Club members.

2 days and no jogging from anyone in the game that I didn't choose.
Scholar
#22 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:49 AM
Thanks Manderz. Ill give it a try.

Last time a guest sim went to go jogging, he was at a restaurant in Oasis Springs, he is a genius, insane and good sim. Before he could start running, I clicked on the chair "sit together" which forced him to stop and sit down. Then using MCC I changed his outfit back to formal.