Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 4:45 AM
Default Sim's mood stuck in "Very Focused"
Hello,

I'm unable to find anything, anywhere about this glitch I am experiencing. Basically any sim I play as my primary sim is getting stuck with the "very focused" mood. I'm not sure what is causing this issue. I have used the cheat to change their mood, and after a loading screen it reverts back. I have also tried to clear the cache files for the game with no luck. Has anyone run into this problem before?

Thanks!

"I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life." - Miles Davis
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 5:09 AM
Are you using any mods? Did you test it without mods?
Do you have any special items in the room.. some items can make a sim focused. Having multiples makes them very focused.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 1:29 AM
i had this issue also, turns out it was a mod; the one below to be specific:
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545046
it's the "Compulsive Gamer" trait, so yah might wanna check to see if you have that mod installed