Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 2:22 AM
Default Can't Change the Shoes of Butler
Using the command sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas I am able to change the clothes of my butler as long as I don't change the shoes. However if I change the shoes it reverts the butlers career outfit back to default butler outfit. Is there anyway to change the shoes my butler wears.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 11:07 PM
Well, It might be because cheats sometimes don't work with High Graphics, a computer that is old or not vary powerfull (a laptop is one too), or if you plaing with a 8 sim household.
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 10:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CallistaTheSim
Well, It might be because cheats sometimes don't work with High Graphics, a computer that is old or not vary powerfull (a laptop is one too), or if you plaing with a 8 sim household.

Cheats don't have any correlation with graphics. Otherwise, I don't have an answer to OP's question/problem. I do know the butler outfit is a uniform like any other service Sim, so I'm guessing it's not meant to be changed unless the outfit was totally modded out for all butlers (like someone did with the nanny), because to me the career outfit cheat is meant for the active Sim's career clothes not a NPC's work outfit.