Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 7:49 AM
Best Pc Option for TS2, 3, and 4 + Wii Emulators
Hello quick question, (also excuse me if i seem so ?? new to this ive never posted on a forum before) I've recently decided to sell my old pc (intel graphics, 3 gbs of ram) so of course it can barely run Sims 4 to my liking and Sims 3 is not even playable and ran my Wii ISOS like complete garbage. I've come to the decision of two CPU's and I dont know if their performance is good enough to run any of these games or not. I know a few things about CPUs and PCs in general but when it comes to graphics cards and things like that im left scratching my head. So the question im asking is are these even worth it, and if they are which one is the better option to go with. (by the way, im on a pretty tight budget and these are the only two ive found that look decent, at least to me, so if you do come across another computer that could be better please let it be atleast under 700 US dollars)

anyway here are the both of the PCs specs

1ST PC
iBUYPOWER WA560G Gaming Desktop
AMD FX-6300 Vishera quad-core processor
3.50GHz, 8MB L3 Cache (with a Max Turbo Speed of 4.10GHz)

8GB DDR3 system memory (expandable to 16GB)

1TB hard drive

DVD+/-R/RW + CD-R/RW

10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet

NVIDIA GT 730 Graphics

2ND PC
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA4600W
AMD Vishera FX-4300 processor
3.80GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 4.00GHz), 4MB L3 Cache

8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB)

1TB SATA hard drive

24x DVD+/-RW dual-layer SuperMulti drive

10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet

AMD Radeon R7 240 Graphics
With 2GB dedicated graphics memory

So if you could just tell me which one of these is he better option (or if its even worth it) that would be wonderful ! Thanks in advance
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 1:58 AM
Hi,
if you can build one yourself:
- Intel Core i5-7400
- 8GB DDR4 Ram
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 570 4GD5
- Seagate Barracuda HDD 1TB
Should be good for your needs