Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 7:01 AM
Default WCIF a mod for DJ to DJ booth?
I don't know if its possible to do this or if there's a mod but can you assign a DJ to a DJ booth like Bartender's are assigned to bars?

if there a way to do this without the mod, please let me know, ty
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 8:35 PM
I'm pretty sure you can hire a DJ through the "Services" option in your Sim's smartphone, similarily how you can hire maids/pizza/etc as long as you have a DJ booth in the lot.

I haven't actually done it for a while since my latest household has both a mixologist and a DJ, but I distinctively remember throwing a party at a Sim's apartment once and hiring a DJ and a bartender.

EDIT: Okay, confirmed. You can hire a DJ for any lot that has a DJ booth in it, even if your Sim doesn't own that lot, similarily how you can hire magicians, sing-a-grams, etc. It's under the services tab in your phone.
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 8:54 PM
I would love that too if you could add register options to it. Would probably need to be a separate scripted object tho, like Ani's Bistro & stuff.

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr