Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:11 AM
Viewtiful Joe
Ok, my last thread was locked, so I will provide my 'opinions' and start off the conversation...
I love Viewtiful Joe! The graphics are magnifico! it's like 2D in 3D! That is so cool how they made it that way!

I also like the plot...I think that a lot of people have sort of followed it, and enjoyed the story as well as the gameplay itself.

I also liked the fact that there were 2 different versions. 1. Kids 2. Adults it's nice to be able to have that choice, beacuse all of the DS games I have, don't let you choose the difficulty,

What I don't like is the fact that you can either go left or right...I wish there were more choices on where you could go.

So on a scale of 1-10, I would give it an 8.

I would like to hear some of the input on what you thought of this game, and also, do you recommend any other DS games? Because I am looking into purchasing another game this summer, and i thought this would be a perfect way of deciding...

Thanks,
CharmedfreakP
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:14 AM
uuhm Big brain academy and Rub Rabbits (i waffles that game)
Thats my recomendation. Sorry if I misspelled anything today havent bothered typing it in MSword nowadays. :P

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:15 AM
Thanks, I'll go look it up right now...
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:18 AM
Haven't played the DS version but I adore the Gamecube version. In fact I loved everyone of the Capcom 5... err... 4... err... oh well, lets face it... by the end it was the Capcom 1 since every other bloody title bar P.N.03 made it to the PS2.

Anyway, as much as I love the GCN version I don't think I'll be picking up the DS version. Got too many DS games of late anyway and I still need to pick up VJ2 on the Cube.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:23 AM
VJ2, is Double Trouble right? Because tat's the one I have...
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:23 AM
Someone still plays the cube? Thought that console died ages ago.
Besides would be picking up cube games again when I get my Wii and new thingies for my 360 from the E3 shots I saw.

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:26 AM
sry, this is OT, but isnt the DS Wii the DS light? or am I in a different world?
Actually, I think the GC is still pretty popular, my friend just bought one, but the games are SOOOOOOOO expensive!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:29 AM
Wii is the new console for nintendo, and im gonna sell my DS lite black for a DS lite pink, Ill have to beg but I'll do it for PINK.

Viva le PINK!

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoKain
Someone still plays the cube? Thought that console died ages ago. :P

You know me. Where there's gaming...

:P

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:32 AM
hahahahahahah, im keepin' my DS. I have a q. will they make DS Lite games? will they work on the regular DS still? Or will they still keep making regular DS games? I just got my DS last Christmas!!! :weep:
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:34 AM
Its the same only diff is they look sexy and small with a brighter screen (with longer bat. life... i think). :P
Well worth the extra £20 if you ask me.

But the GBA games stick out like cancer though.. really ugly lookin, but they have a cover now. :P

Scratch that their selling it right now £109 with + extra game, you can also trade in you old DS for paying only £45-55 but I realy dont know where you are so I dont knw the price their.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 1:40 AM
I thought the DS was like the same? My price was like 130 for the reg. ds, and i thought DS Lite was the same? wow I have really spaced out apparently!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 7:20 AM
Personally I prefer more complicated games, not just flash ones. I especially like management games, but most of them are played by kids. I want something adult. I found this one: http://bit.ly/1VxBGzl. Have you played it? Do you know more games like it?”
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#14 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 9:53 AM
This thread is nine years old - the original posters are long gone

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc