Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 5:42 PM
Default Tycheon; The Fringe
Does anyone else remember this game for the PC back in the day? It was a space flight game where your character was voiced by Bruce Camble and it was pretty fun and I remember my dad liking it quite a bit so I was thinking of getting it for him for Christmas. There is just one problem, I have now idea if it will run on his modern windows 7 64 bit PC. I have tried looking this up on google but some sites say yes and others say no and I have found this site to be a lot more trust worthy when it comes to getting this type of info so I was hoping you could help me out.

Or if you can't but you remember this game and want to talk about it feel free to do so in this thread.

Thank you for your time.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.