Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 2nd May 2014 at 10:38 AM
If you have AL, it has to do with the lot class. Skunks show up on low class lots a fair amount in my game.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 2nd May 2014 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
The Merlin Hawkinses have a flower bed they use the sprinklers on (when it's not busy breaking). It was too much of a hassle in the greenhouse and watering is part of building the gardening badge, so they don't do it there, but it works on the flowers. You can't tell when the flowers need watering, so that's the only way I can ever get them to last.

In Sims1, the skunk would come if someone in the house got really stinky...It seems to be fairly random in 2.

Inside the green house leave grass area around the beds you grow on then turn the smallest sized sprinklers around so the faucet is sitting on the green house glass walls and they come on once in the morning without fail, i just think they can't be placed on any flower beds whatsoever.
Page 3 of 3