Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 5:04 PM
Default Welcome sims hair fans
Feel free to chat about all things having to with sims hair here.Including links to your favorite downloads, as well as what you have in the works.

Image credits:

Mesh by Myos @ simsartistsunion.com
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 7:31 PM
Hi,

I am new at making hair meshes and I flunked fingerpaints in kinniegarden so I am not the greatest texturizer.

what do you recommend as a good resource or technique for making hair textures? (Of course, a well mapped mesh is the first thing.)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:00 PM
I guess there is no activity in this group. Bye! :0)
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 11:00 AM
Can you help me to make a hair mesh. I have never made one before and would like to. What programs do you need? Can you suggest some good Instruction sites. Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:48 AM
I... Need..uh... emo...hair
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 3:31 PM
First one:
I only would know Pooklets textures, free avaible on her website,

second one:
MTS does offer you a lot of great tutorials, search a bit, you'll find them, surely! There's everything descripted - which programs are used and how.

Good Luck!

(Think, they'd find their answers already, but for those, who have atm the same questions and are now here. Wish you a great day)

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website