Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#101 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:07 AM
I'm pretty sure that person got fired. RM tweeted a pretty dire-sounding threat not long after that.

Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#102 Old 9th May 2011 at 11:56 PM
Aaaah.... this all makes sense now. We don't have proms the way USA does. Our prom is the graduating class' dinner/dance/party, which we just call 'grad'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prom#North_America
Scholar
#103 Old 10th May 2011 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sleepalldaypartyallnight

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Scholar
#104 Old 10th May 2011 at 12:20 AM

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#105 Old 11th May 2011 at 2:16 AM
"Prom Queen" was good. Not as many funny moments as I'd hoped.

"Funeral" next week - I'm still on the fence about who it is.

ETA: The more I watch the show this season, the more I love how much DEEPER Kurt has gotten as a character. I find him a refreshing, mature outlook on teenagers. What I love about Kurt is that he's not afraid to show who he is, he's sensitive enough to see when others are hurting or afraid, and that's he's strong enough to come back from cruelty and keep his head held high. He's everything I wished boys would've been in high school. Maybe I would've dated if they had.
Scholar
#106 Old 11th May 2011 at 8:15 PM
^^

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Scholar
Original Poster
#107 Old 20th May 2011 at 3:48 AM
"Funeral" was so sweet.

Scholar
Original Poster
#108 Old 27th May 2011 at 2:26 AM
Ty for the separate Nationals thread (...) I really can't believe season two is over. Bout time for another speculation thread, eh?

Don't know what I'm going to do on Tuesdays now.

Frankly, the reason I made a separate thread is because I didn't want to fuss around with spoiler tags.

I figure we'll wait until everybody's seen Nationals, and THEN spend all summer speculating. I have plenty of unanswered questions and thoughts about Season 3's direction.

Page 5 of 5