Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 12:29 AM
Default WCIF Another Site besides MATY that Offers Help Regarding Decrapifying and Store Fixes?
I can't even register on MATY, I've found the answers to their annoying "Monty Python" questions & even used a gmail account to register but still I get the "you look like a Spammer" message, mayhaps they are also screening for IP addresses?

I just want a place where I can ask for help regarding these things where no one will try to jerk you off into not coming back if you even managed to get to register an account on there.

It's so annoying that so far MATY seems to be the most upto date site dealing with these things & the place is not welcoming for newbies.

I do know of one other place, but their stuff is a bit outdated.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 6:36 AM
Games4theworld seems broken and also boerse (german language) looks like illicit
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 2:30 PM
@Nepomuki: I didn't know we were allowed to mention Games4theworld on here because that was the "other" place I mentioned on my initial post. And yes, their files are a bit outdated now.

I'll take a look on that other site you mentioned