Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 8:36 PM Last edited by SammiWolf : 28th Jan 2015 at 7:46 PM.
Default [Found] Online Dating for Teens
So I've been poking around for a few days trying to find a mod that allows teens to use the online dating feature. So far, the only thing I've found was an old link to a dead end. So, does anyone know where I might find a mod like this? Thanks.

-Sammi
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 2:17 AM Last edited by simb0t : 28th Jan 2015 at 2:36 AM.
I just PM'd you a link from a file I uploaded. I happened to have a copy of it, but it's not currently installed in my game so I have no idea if it still works w/ 1.67.

I don't know if I uninstalled it because it stopped working/never worked, but I do remember that only the active sim teen could use it, and you'd only be presented with the typical online dating pool of YA -> Elder "matches." No other teens would be listed, since the mod just enabled the interaction for your sim.

Use at your own risk, etc.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 3:54 AM
Oh my god, Simb0t, can I get a link to that too. o_o
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 5:19 AM
I've gotten a couple of other asks for this, so I've uploaded it here:

https://mega.co.nz/#!791i1LKY!ZZGID...9aChG2dMxuHL8yA

I can't stress this enough - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Back up your game, your computer, your house. Maybe freeze some DNA, too. I had (and used) this mod sometime in 2013, but it hasn't been in my game for quite some time. I didn't play test it - I just knew I had downloaded and bookmarked it, and went to click the link and saw the site was dead without a Google/Archive cache.

Since the original mod/creator is lost, I hope this doesn't violate their TOU. Mods - if this should be removed, feel free!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 5:51 PM Last edited by SammiWolf : 28th Jan 2015 at 7:50 PM.
Thanks a lot dear. I'm wondering if it's the same dead link. I'll put it on, try a new game and come back and let everyone know if it "works" or causes any issues with game play or what have you.

Edit: Added to my game. It seems to work just fine. I had no issues before my laptop shut off on me. (Not Sim related. Stupid thing needs a battery and a power cord at the same time. x.x) If I have any issues upon extended use, I'll come back and edit this message again.

FYI: As Simbot stated, there are no teens, only the adults. So, if this is an issue for you, this isn't the mod for you. Hopefully someone will find a way to make a mod that allows for teen dating.

Thanks again, Simbot.

-S