Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 10:45 AM
Default Looking For
1. A Standing Hands Behind Sim Pose or on Knees Hands Behind Sim Cuff Like Poses

2.Mage Outfits

3 Ropes That Goes From Sims Hands and Feet To Wall

4.Sims Casting Magic Poses or Harry Potter Figthing Poses

5.Charmed (tv Show ) House and The 3 Sisters of Charmed

6.A Flying Broom Prop and Pose
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 3:52 PM Last edited by Buzzler : 28th Jan 2015 at 6:00 PM. Reason: link changed to the splash page of sxs
There are some restraining type things at http://sexysims.info which is pretty much a raunchy sister site which you have to register to for good reasons since it has a lot of sexual things and nudity. Like, giving male Sims (AND female Sims) junk and whatnot. It mostly contains poses as far as I can tell with The Sims 3 section. Naughty poses, though. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

I honestly don't know what a mage is supposed to look like but what always helps is entering it into Google Images and--after evaluating the website it is at--clicking to go there. What Venus gave looks promising as well. Good luck in finding what you need! c:
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#5 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:03 PM
@Annything: I've edited your post to point to the splash screen of SXS. Please note that that only linking to pages on which you have to confirm you're of legal age before you see any naughty stuff is allowed here.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 6:20 PM
Oh god, I'm so sorry! I didn't think about the link enough, I guess.