Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:43 AM
Default Sims 2 to sims 3 conversions?
(** I'M REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY. IF IT IS JUST TELL ME AND I'LL RE-POST IT WHERE ITS SUPPOSE TO BE. **)
I've been looking for this stuff for a while though I haven't exactly been fixated on it or anything. The title is pretty self explanatory. Where exactly can I get TS2 to TS3 conversions, because there's a lot of stuff like hair and stuff that I really want to put in my game (Like the hair bella goth that I litteraly used for all of my female sims.) Links are greatly appreciated.
-thx
niki
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:20 AM Last edited by Buzzler : 8th Jul 2015 at 9:00 AM.
This is the right section, but please be specific about what you find search.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:54 PM
Oh ok. sorry. In specifics I'm more looking for hairstyles I guess. Like the hair both of the pleasant twins had
[IMG][/IMG]
or this wavy hair:
[IMG][/IMG]
i'm not expecting it to be the exact thing it was in sims 2 because in sims 2 it was really crude and all. I just want a sort of similare look. I dunno, sorry if I'm sounding really stupid right now.
Alchemist
#4 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 11:19 PM
The second hair was converted by Infusorian here. I found a working download link: http://www.4shared.com/file/2064628...sion_by_In.html
It's just teen-elder, though, not for kids or toddlers.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 1:02 AM
If you browse the "conversion" tag in the downloads section, you can find several items for Sims 3 converted from Sims 2:
http://linna.modthesims.info/browse...&tag=Conversion
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 8:30 PM
thanks I found some pretty good links