Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baboontje
Horses may also be a great opportunity for them to give back 64x64 lots seeing as how horses need lots of room.

More like, 80x80. I'm sure my computer can (somewhat) handle it...and besides, TS4 is supposed to be "crazy" and "wacky". Oversized lots is just about as crazy as the rest of the game actually is, so uh, barely.
Quote: Originally posted by Baboontje
Late Night is on par. I loved Bridgeport and its appartments and has been one of my most played worlds. If appartments will be added, I would like for them to have some TS2 features like the banging on the wall if your neighbours were too loud.

That made me realise I haven't played in any world other than Bridgeport for the last 3 years. Huh, no wonder I want it to be bigger. I mean, have you ever noticed how the actual city only takes up a quarter of the available map space? It's pathetic, really.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mckenna1921
I think I would want something like Seasons, or Generations. That would be amazzzing.

Seasons! And Nightlife/Late Night. I read that there is speculation that the next expansion pack will be Pets. I feel very meh about that, although I'll still buy it because I'm so thirsty for new content.
Inventor
#53 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 5:33 AM
Interesting since on tumblr there is speculation that the next ep will be a superstar/showtime themed ep, possibly with a dash a late night mixed in.

Check out my Simblr
Mad Poster
#54 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
Interesting since on tumblr there is speculation that the next ep will be a superstar/showtime themed ep, possibly with a dash a late night mixed in.

Holy shit, I want that. If they do that it probably won't have a city side to it, so that'll probably be another EP. I actually kinda hope not, EPs are known to not compliment each other all too well..

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#55 Old 29th Jul 2015 at 9:06 PM
I'd like an EP that lets me place down smaller lots and remove some of the neighbourhood deco like children playgrounds everywhere. I'd also like sunbathing, proper restaurants and more hobby type activities.
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 5:50 AM
All I want is toddlers.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 6:53 AM
i want world adventures. i love exploring ancient tombs and finding treasure
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 8:40 AM
apartment life mixed in with late night would be nice and more jobs
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 10:15 PM
I would really love Supernatural stuff to make a comeback, as well as pets.

Other things I would also love-- a games pack. I love the poker table and stuff, but somehow that's not enough for me. I really want to make a true games room for my sims... everything from arcade machines that my sims can play together on, to video-game consoles that you hook up to the TV. I especially want a pool table badly. Basically I want games that my Sims can enjoy playing together on, etc.

I also want more different types of hot tubs. I especially liked the one in sims 3 where the hot tub was put into the ground and could blend in together with the garden. I want hot tubs like that to come back.
Instructor
#60 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt

No! NO! No mix! No flavors added! Just ONE theme. Not two! We all saw what a failure GTW came to be!
ONE thing EA, ONE thing at a time!

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Test Subject
#61 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 6:04 PM
Generations
Page 3 of 3