Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 12:26 PM
I so want an Everyday Living/Poor in the Dumps/ Urban pack too! That is why I download CC, everything looks too upper class in Sims 4 and I mean everything! I want more mishaps like getting roaches or mice because my sloppy sims don't want to clean or there is so many sims in a small living condition that it's hard to keep things clean. I might appreciate the breaking of appliances and plumbing more.

One of the things I loved about playing The Sims and Sims 2, it had some awful furnishings to decorate a home that is starting out or for families struggling. The Newbies never got out of the poor house, Bob always got fired and when they had their first kid, they didn't have money for a bed so he alternated sleeping with one parent or the sofa. Bob mostly slept on the sofa, Betty was always peeved at him. The first night the kid grew up, a thief woke him so he could steal the sofa. That was playing a game! Yasss! Give me something like that. Please EA!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 7:14 PM
I want a restaurant venue and a way for Sims to go out to eat.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 10:00 PM
I agree that there needs to be more themed stuff. A few examples:

Poverty Theme: stuff would look really threadbare and appliances in that set would break more often.
Garden Theme: even more lawn gnomes, sprinklers, new plants, and maybe a beehive object.
Children's Theme: more toys, a video game system for kids, fridge bunny themed bedroom set.

I also think there should be more costumes (not all of us are into Star Wars EA), the ability to create proper restaurants, and an aquarium that lets you put the fish you caught in it.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Varia_Holiday
Poverty Theme: stuff would look really threadbare and appliances in that set would break more often.

Appliances that break more than they already do?
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 11:41 AM
To be honest,

I would like Stuff Packs you don't have go through Orgin to purchase. The way they have it now to get them is a total nightmare. Can't they ease up and let another venue also handle the purchase of the stuff packs? I dislike Orgin's intrusiveness in order to enjoy The Sims 4.
Page 2 of 2