Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 11:46 AM Last edited by simplyfavour : 14th Jun 2017 at 2:23 PM.
Default my sims 4 game crashes randomly
my sims 4 game started crashes yesterday, i don't know what the problem in, in my sims 4 folder it has a 'lastcrash' and 'lastexception' text document but i don't know how to read them. it crashed when i was in cas, opened the gallery and wanted to place a sim down, when i was in a save and i was playing it crashed.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 1:58 PM Last edited by simplyfavour : 14th Jun 2017 at 2:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simplyfavour
my sims 4 game started crashes yesterday, i don't know what the problem in, in my sims 4 folder it has a 'lastcrash' and 'lastexception' text document but i don't know how to read them. it crashed when i was in cas, opened the gallery and wanted to place a sim down, when i was in a save and i was playing it crashed.

this comes up in the 'lastexception' text document:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>31fe9f96d8f5160a59411596</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-14 12:08:10</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.105.1010-1.300.000.99.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2108</categoryid><desyncid>31fe9f96d8f5160a59411596</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 15614268044698463640 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 195, in wrapper
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 148, in c_api_server_init_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 149, in start_service_tick
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 327, in start_single_service
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function
File ".\mc_injections.py", line 227, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 654, in load_from_xml
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 699, in feed
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 743, in _load_node
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 792, in _load_tunable
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1379, in load_etree_node
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 339, in load_etree_node
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2121, in load_etree_node
File ".\mc_utils.py", line 110, in _wrapper_function
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2108, in load_etree_node
ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 4:41 PM
I kept getting a last exception and worked out it was having the torture & chaos mod by Dramatic-Gamer, it must need updating. I am also having a few random crashes but only when exiting the game, not every time though, and fortunately it does save it each time. If you use mods you will want to start a fresh game without and see if you still have the crashes.