Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:16 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:31 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets
Default Are there any mod(s) known to bug your sim and cars?
Had this bug for a while now, where I've give my vampire sims a truck, and I've made it a preferred vehicle, yet both still insist on walking everywhere. Any mods that would either cause this bug, or could be set up to make this happen?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 3:51 PM
Seems like the way to tell would be a test run of your game with no mods in play to see if these sims behave any differently.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 4:45 PM
Nraas Traffic, I believe, has an option to turn off the use of vehicles for routing. That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:31 PM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elanorea
Nraas Traffic, I believe, has an option to turn off the use of vehicles for routing. That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

So does NRaas GoHere. Sorry, I was concentrating on what might be doing this by accident rather than by design.