Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 7:22 PM
Default Hello Earthlings!
Hi all!

I'm a sci-fi/fantasy geek from Australia with a taste for musical theatre, horror movies, and literature.
I'm an artist; traditional, digital, and graphic. I watch a lot of YouTube, particularly; Cow Chop, Markiplier, Cinema Snob, Caddicarus, and JacksFilms.

Some of my favourite movies are; The Nightmare Before Christmas, Black Sheep, Dog Soldiers, Dead Ringers, and HP: Prisoner of Azkaban. I love anything Peter Capaldi and am very big on the Skulduggery Pleasant book series. I like very few animes, those being; Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
I play a lot of Sims 4, Overwatch, Payday 2, and various indie games. I don't play horror games due to anxiety/panic issues but I enjoy watching YouTubers play them as it takes a large portion of the scare factor out of it (it's the filter of having them play it, I think.)

I'm a music connoisseur and love a bit of everything from Lana Del Rey to Mindless Self Indulgence to Bo Burnham. However, I'm mostly a purveyor of alternative, metal, and rock music; ACDC, Sex Pistols, Misfits, Breaking Benjamin, Bauhaus, The Rolling Stones, System of a Down, She Wants Revenge, Midnight Oil, IAMX, and The Eagles.
Even a lot of my favourite musicals are rock-based (Repo! The Genetic Opera, The Devil's Carnival).
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 8:37 PM
Welcome to our humble plant err... planet, It's nice to meet you.
So horror movies are fine just not horror games? fair enough I suspect most people are like that. could be due to the passive vs active immersion experiences. I've watched a few horror movies including most you mentioned there. The only movie to outright continuously scare me was World War Z and yet I'd seen The Thing prior.

Say what have you got in your box anyway?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:17 PM
Hey! Welcome to MTS! Love your taste in music! I hope you have a lovely time here!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: