Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#2376 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 3:27 AM
"Mwa ha ha! The neighbor is gonna have to step on the cat's pee next time he has to come down or go upstairs."

I had my Sims' new cat pee next to a bush outside, and that puddle happens to be at the foot of a stairway that leads to someone's flat.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Advertisement
Instructor
#2377 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Brandi Broke rolled a want to have 10 children, when she can barely manage the three she has. Sims aren't always the smartest.

Your Sim's Family aspiration. They like lots of kids.

omg that's true that's why i was screaming to the sim
all of it are true actually

Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
If you don't want her to have more kids, why did you lock the want?

This is true. It's also true that sims don't always have to get everything they want.

the reason why i lock that want is because you won't get confussed what i was talking about
Inventor
#2378 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 8:30 PM
Speaking of family Sims, I had a similar situation where my Livingoodt family immediately wanted more kids after getting the twins. It was a hassle enough to raise those two simultaneously, and it will be hell if they pooped out another set of twins or more.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2379 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 8:36 PM
Immediately following the birth of the Ottomas quads, Dora Ottomas rolled a want for more grandchildren. Even Samantha (family sim) rolled a fear of having another kid. What the hell, grandma?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2380 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 8:47 PM
I read that want as an irrational impulse created by the endorphin high of the birth event. Not all the things we want are rational, or good for us, or things we'd actually enjoy if we got them.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2381 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 2:49 AM
Haha, she's fine. Just more babies for her to spoil and then give back to their parents.
Mad Poster
#2382 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 4:07 AM
"What are you doing here?"

The penguin randomly decided to show up at a park in the middle of the summer.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#2383 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 5:29 AM
"Oh, the cat just clogged the toilet again!"

This was not too recent, but I remembered saying this once on a teamspeak channel which I visit occasionally. One of my friends there chimed in and wondered how the heck could a cat clog a toilet. Apparently in Sims 2 it's indeed possible.

Mad Poster
#2384 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 5:38 AM
"GEOFF, MELODY, WHAT THE HELL?"

Geoff Rutherford (30 days old) and Melody Tinker (17 days old) decided to autonomously woohoo in a hot tub. I was so disturbed by this that I immediately quit without saving and set them to friend-zone the moment I reloaded. Furthermore, Melody Tinker had a locked want to go steady with Geoff's nephew!

Inventor
#2385 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 5:58 AM
Geoff Rutherford (30 days old) and Melody Tinker (17 days old) decided to autonomously woohoo in a hot tub. I was so disturbed by this that I immediately quit without saving and set them to friend-zone the moment I reloaded. Furthermore, Melody Tinker had a locked want to go steady with Geoff's nephew!

Free tasting of an older model before settling on the actual product?
Mad Poster
#2386 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 6:40 AM
It's things like that that remind me why I'm so glad woohoo is never autonomous in my game.
Inventor
#2387 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
It's things like that that remind me why I'm so glad woohoo is never autonomous in my game.

I find that ACR is a whole lot tamer than other mods though.
Test Subject
#2388 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 4:46 PM
idk if im allowed to say this and i might get banned but ive said "i want to eat his ass" at least 50 times in the 5 months that ive been playing ts2. ik thats a short amount of time but whatever lmfao
Scholar
#2389 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:46 AM
Well, it was not while playing Sims 2 but when I started Origin: "What? Why is there an update for Sims 2!?"

Then I searched for the reason for updating: "Finally SuckyRom disappears..."

And finally: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO, now I have to download so much again!!!" T_T
Inventor
#2390 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 12:41 AM
"Can you guys go woohoo or something? You're driving me nuts with your water balloon game."

A moment later...

"Why the hell are you two woohooing in here?! Leave us alone!"

That's what I get for trying to tell Sims to make out.

Scholar
#2391 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 10:55 AM
"stop woohooing and go to work!"

"well this child will have some serious issues in the future"

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Instructor
#2392 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 7:59 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 7th Nov 2017 at 3:19 PM.
WOMAN ARE YOU DRUNK OR SOMETHING, YOU DANCE LIKE AN DRUNKARD GO DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF DANCING LIKE A FREAK

WHAT IF YOUR KIDS WILL SEE YOU DANCING LIKE THIS ?!?!
THEY WILL DANCE LIKE A FREAK TOO WHEN THEY BECOME AN ADULT SO ACT LIKE A MOTHER AND STOP DANCING LIKE AN DRUNKARD
Mad Poster
#2393 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:44 PM
Dancing like an....alcoholism?

Mad Poster
#2394 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:37 AM
Hmm, wonder what you have to do to get your all caps lock post automatically edited. The plot thickens.
Mad Poster
#2395 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:44 AM
I think it's on account of the : Pint : being not all caps.

Mad Poster
#2396 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:47 AM
Yikes, hope the spammers don't realise that all they need is a few emoticons to cheat the system lol.
Mad Poster
#2397 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:48 AM
JUST TESTING MY THEORY HERE. DON'T MIND ME!

Top Secret Researcher
#2398 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 2:54 AM
Dancing like an....alcoholism?

It's interpretive dance, portraying the concept of alcoholism and the effect it has on families. Very moving, very intellectual.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Inventor
#2399 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
WOMAN ARE YOU DRUNK OR SOMETHING, YOU DANCE LIKE AN ALCOHOLISM GO DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF DANCING LIKE A FREAK

WHAT IF YOUR KIDS WILL SEE YOU DANCING LIKE THIS ?!?!
THEY WILL DANCE LIKE A FREAK TOO WHEN THEY BECOME AN ADULT SO ACT LIKE A MOTHER AND STOP DANCING LIKE AN ALCOHOLISM

The word is "alcoholic". You can also try the word "drunkard".

Mad Poster
#2400 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:41 AM
"You're not a Romance sim! Stop rolling all these stupid wants to woohoo in bed! You don't even care who it's with? Seriously??"
Page 96 of 168