Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#2401 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 7:51 AM
however you spell it but that's when you drink too much beer or anything else that's with alcohol
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2402 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
"You're not a Romance sim! Stop rolling all these stupid wants to woohoo in bed! You don't even care who it's with? Seriously??"

Let me guess: knowledge sim?
Mad Poster
#2403 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 8:34 AM
"Are you two planning to audition for a contortionist act?"

Angela Pleasant and Tank Grunt had a little accident in the hot tub.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2404 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Let me guess: knowledge sim?

Popularity, actually.
Mad Poster
#2405 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:41 PM
Anything to make a new friend!
Instructor
#2406 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
The word is "alcoholic". You can also try the word "drunkard".

i edited a little bit and i use the word drunkard there
thanks for the reminding
Mad Poster
#2407 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 3:57 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 9th Nov 2017 at 4:33 AM.
"Save it for the honeymoon, guys."

Timothy Riley and Vivian Cho tried to sneak away in the middle of their wedding party to woohoo in the hot tub.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#2408 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:05 AM
I am NOT paying you ยง100/hour to leave behind toilets I can still clean myself!

(slides Neat to 10)
Inventor
#2409 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:56 AM
"The hell? I'm not putting carpet on the street." >.<

A moment later...

"Wow, what's wrong with me? I placed a festive green carpet in the middle of the street. How will anyone be able to find the center stripe now?"

Well, now at least people will know where Santa has been.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Scholar
#2410 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 7:04 PM
"hmm yeah leaving newborn children on the cold hard bathroom floor is very healthy..."

"ok your curvy that means your fat in sims"

oh brandi you want to raise 20 puppies or kittens AND have 10 kids? wow

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Instructor
#2411 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:11 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 13th Nov 2017 at 6:47 PM.
ugh girl why won't you show your belly after you tried to have a damn baby ?!?! (the woman is pregnant anyways)
why?? (there's only one way how to get rid of that problem even though it might crash my game but i'll delete it ASAP after i fix that problem)
the moving out thing won't help since i've done that before a few months ago (ignore my poor english)

and i also said other things while playing sims 2

ugh girl why do you hate your 2 brothers so bad?!?!
you only love your other brother and 2 sisters just deal with it alright!!!

and a few years ago i was playing sims 2 and said some stuff like:

ugh did i just forgot to make a bathroom??? (or either way the bedroom, livingroom diner room and whatever,) ugh i'm a failure builder
i even once forgot to put the windows the door and even the stairs in the house

(i use the hack called inteenimater to end up a pregnancy since the female sim's belly didn't showed up after 1 day so i make it looks like she has a miscarriage,
i tried that out at once when i was a few years younger when i downloaded that hack for the first time,

i just wanna try everything out with that hack so i clicked on the sims or whatever i was clicking at and i had a few options and one of them was to have a miscarriage so i tried that out and the sim wasn't pregnant anymore. so that's why i knew how to end up a pregnancy )
Mad Poster
#2412 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 2:47 AM
"You just can't catch a break, can you?"

On his honeymoon, Timothy Riley got a bad chance card on a tour and got chased by bees....then struck by lightning! Then he clogged up the toilet.

Inventor
#2413 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 10:38 PM
"Why is there still noise when she just stepped out?"

Apparently some apartment neighbors can be so rude that they'll leave their television or stereo running loud while they do stuff outside. It was also an unexpected surprise.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2414 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 11:14 PM
"Dude, are you @$%ing serious?"

Aaron Atkins is constantly doing the whole fake barfing thing at Tarek Lari and now he suddenly rolls a want to fall in love with him. Dude, seriously? Tarek's also straight!
Forum Resident
#2415 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 5:52 AM
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
(whenever my sim puts a newborn on the floor)
Mad Poster
#2416 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kanzen
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
(whenever my sim puts a newborn on the floor)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uguXNL93fWg
Inventor
#2417 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 10:21 AM
Dang it, when did you get 4 b--bs?!

When you put AF underwear on EF. Such injustice. Ugh. No words can express...
Mad Poster
#2418 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 10:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching

That is why I changed my EF body shape. XD
Mad Poster
#2419 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching

Cool! A new species of alien!
Inventor
#2420 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 5:59 AM
"Dude, okay. Can you please go now? Get out!"

Freakin' elderly chef had to cheer for every woohoo occurring in the photo booths outside. I ended up having to delete him with the moveobjects cheat while buy/build mode was enabled. -.-

Scholar
#2421 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 10:11 AM
"oh yeah yeah putting your newborn son on the cold,cockroach ridden floor is healthy"

this actually happened the kid had a pile of trash near him and roaches the mother dropped the baby to woohoo;she got pregnant again

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#2422 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
this actually happened the kid had a pile of trash near him and roaches the mother dropped the baby to woohoo;she got pregnant again

You could always... 1) Direct your sims to clean up 2) Hire a maid or butler
Inventor
#2423 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 7:47 PM
"I'll show you a real fart."

After someone pulls a ventrilo fart prank on another Sim, I'll have my Sim come in with a real fart.

"Why are farts in this game contagious?"

Just moments ago after that shenanigan, I had the urge to rip one myself. Fortunately it doesn't happen too often but it has happened.

Mad Poster
#2424 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 7:52 AM
I got curious about whether they're actually contagious.

All right then.

Forum Resident
#2425 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:17 PM
"I wish I could be more shocked about you randomly streaking into the sorority dorm, but I'm more surprised by how calmly she's eating with your junk in her face."

A random YA ran into my new sorority house streaking. None of the girls so much as glanced his way. One was on the exercise bike, while the other was eating when he came to stand right next to her. He was looking at her like 'Um, hello?! I'm wearing my birthday suit and you haven't so much as blinked!'

She's just like '2 out of 10'.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Page 97 of 168