Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 3:14 PM
Default SimPE question
Hi,

I'm defaulting some hairs and I was wondering if there's a way to select and delete multiple entries at once?
Shift+click and ctrl+click aren't working. It's so tedious when I have to empty out the 3IDR files and I have to click+delete every single entry one by one.
Especially when there's like 40 of them in one file. Or when I need to delete stuff from the GZPS files.

It would be sooo nice if there was an option for this somehow.

(I'm really sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, the forums are a tiny little bit confusing)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 9:22 PM
Don't know, but in the future, this type of question (one that has a simple answer that doesn't require a whole dedicated thread) should be asked in the stupid/random questions thread. You actually might get more help there too.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 9:52 PM
Actually, HystericalParoxysm writes this in the original post of the Stupid/random Questions thread.

This thread is NOT for: "Creation questions. Please use MTS2's Create Section where there are extensive tutorials as well as forums where you can ask questions on all aspects of creating custom content."

As I understand it, it's about gameplay only.

As for the actual question asked... I have no idea. :') I just had to let the original poster know to not ask SimPE questions in that thread as suggested.