Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 7:56 PM
I'm sorry I didn't post here earlier...

grammapat is really kind and it's sad that she's leaving.
Nymph seems to be a really good mother.
Eronel's IZ drawings are awesome.
TO's pretty funny.
Fenton HAS HIS OWN FANCLUB AND GAHHHHH!
Everyone else is pretty cool too

My mom and my friend both have that ability to say something really beautiful without even trying. (I miss you, Mom.)
I always try to be myself.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 7:12 AM
Mordecai and Rigby has a fresh perspective on high school that I enjoy.

TO does have interesting gardening tips, should I ever start gardening.

Even in dark moments, my profound wisdom shines through.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#28 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:06 PM
PANDAQUEEN makes very peculiar and deep posts that I really enjoy reading.

Grammapat has one of the most complex personalities/backgrounds to discover and I don't really want her to leave.

VerDeTerre is a pleasure to me. Diplomacy, good grammar, politeness and funny stories are the best!

Pizza is just one of those figures, as well. I don't even know how long I haven't played sims games. And I don't even go on other forums. It's just you people, that are part of MTS, that make me want to check this place so often. There are so many great people on here, and I wish I had time to point out every time a post from one of you made me giggle, or made me sad, or gave me confidence, or just made me think about stuff.
And I will try to post in this thread more often to give credit to everyone who makes those great posts that really do somehow affect me.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
And I SAY:
Pizza is nice.

Pizza is more than nice, Pizza is delicious.

Oh wait...

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#30 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabrymato
PANDAQUEEN makes very peculiar and deep posts that I really enjoy reading.

Grammapat has one of the most complex personalities/backgrounds to discover and I don't really want her to leave.

VerDeTerre is a pleasure to me. Diplomacy, good grammar, politeness and funny stories are the best!

Pizza is just one of those figures, as well. I don't even know how long I haven't played sims games. And I don't even go on other forums. It's just you people, that are part of MTS, that make me want to check this place so often. There are so many great people on here, and I wish I had time to point out every time a post from one of you made me giggle, or made me sad, or gave me confidence, or just made me think about stuff.
And I will try to post in this thread more often to give credit to everyone who makes those great posts that really do somehow affect me.
Right back at you Gabrymato. You are always a breath of fresh air, so candid and straightforward and you've elevated the cooking thread with your gourmet dishes and stories of your nana. You'd be someone I'd love to sit down to coffee with and chat for a good long time. But, you forgot to say something good about yourself! So...do it!

This thread can be frustrating because there are so many people here to recognize. We're popcorning and I'll throw in a couple more kernels:

Nymphy, beyond the dedication and creativity you bring to your parenting, you are also a kind and genuine person who speaks her mind. You show great inner strength and I hope you can see that you possess that.

HarVee is always so helpful and good natured.

efolger997 is thoughtful, sensitive, and reflective.

pizza - I message you most days and we chat, but I think I forget to tell you how much I appreciate your friendship. I look forward to your many notes and find your perspective informative. You are such a sweetie.
Banned
#31 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 8:04 AM
Aw, no things to say about me.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:42 AM
You haven't posted yet...start out by affirming one other person in this thread and then say something nice about yourself. Oops! I forgot the second part - it's so easy to do that! Even though you haven't posted here, I'll give you one, but I'll admit that I don't have much of a sense of you yet. What I can see is that you are passionate! I did not mean that romantically, I meant you care deeply about the things you care about. Mine: I have a flexible mind, tend to look at things outside the box (l like to ignore the box) and am willing to reframe many situations.
Banned
#33 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 6:06 PM
Erm...
Nymph before she left, was a good friend, even after my frantic attempt to stop here from sending something to my house. I had to act out, but we're still good friends.
@Plasticbox helps me out in the Create forum, and inspired me to mod.
Thran, while the elven RP post gets a little tiring, is quite the participant.
Everyone else are still good.

But hey, I tried.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 6:33 PM
@Aaron4ever reminds me of an old highschool friend of mine, which is nice. It kind of makes me see him in a younger brother light, even though we don't really talk.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#35 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:04 PM
I like this community because whenever Joandsarah77, Peni Griffin, Bigsimsfan12, Pizza, VerDeTerre etc have posted I know that it's going to be interesting to read and perhaps helpful if not useful.

I have a strong faith in Jesus Christ and the Bible which I see science being completely compatible with. I love studying how they fit together and will spend eternity doing so. On a more non theological level, I do like the deep shade of blue my eyes are, A friend of mine reckons she see green flecks in between the blue but I'm still looking for them.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:25 PM
TheOriginalFive has quite a portfolio for gaming

Stitch_too has quite a wicked sense of humor when all else fails. I'd make myself a drink with rum syrup, blue Curacao syrup, honeydew syrup and pineapple juice if my day was shot to hell before the live frog is swallowed.

PQ: Barkeep, I'll have a virgin Rebel Royal and a LIVE Goliath frog to chase it down!

GnatGoSplat's self-deprecation is fun to study. I know you miss your father and Windows 10 would have been a great father-son purchase.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#37 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
I like this community because whenever Joandsarah77, Peni Griffin, Bigsimsfan12, Pizza, VerDeTerre etc have posted I know that it's going to be interesting to read and perhaps helpful if not useful.

Nothing more useful than that one time I pointed out your username has a typo

I like Sims2Christain, I respect the fact that he's open about his religion and expresses his points even if people disagree with him. It's very admirable. These days I tend to avoid making any controversial points because people know me and I worry they'll hold a grudge.

I'm not really sure what to say about myself that I haven't already said. I make really nice potato wedges?

Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 10:26 PM
@BL00DIEDHELL, I know you haven't posted here but I really just want to say that I find most of your posts here hilarious and when I'm having a bad day I go onto the 'Those things that Sims do that make you wanna scream "OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING" thread to read over some of you Sims 3 post because they are hilarious and I've lost count on how many times your post there make me crack up laughing no matter how many times I have read them also they seem to brighten my mood and put a smile on my face so thankyou (sorry if it seems creepy me posting this)

Don't really know what else to say about my self, erm well I can be good at drawing when I can be bothered to draw

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#39 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:49 PM
Bigsimsfan12: I admire the Briticisms of the pop culture of your region. If it came down to eating fish and chips at a pub, with the chips made specially by you, consider me first to eat the chips to tell the world it has my approval...Not that I'm saying it in a rude way. Besides, your Wooper avatar is just TOO CUTE!

#40 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 12:00 AM
Hope grammapat's okay, whatever she's doing.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 12:09 AM
@Pandaqueen Thanks! I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of British culture, fish and chips are nice though. As for region, did I ever mention what region I'm in? (edit: actually I realize you most likely meant region as in Britain, not as in what region in Britain I'm in)
American culture interests me, and your avatar is super cute too.

Mad Poster
#42 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
@BL00DIEDHELL, I know you haven't posted here but I really just want to say that I find most of your posts here hilarious and when I'm having a bad day I go onto the 'Those things that Sims do that make you wanna scream "OMG WTF ARE YOU DOING" thread to read over some of you Sims 3 post because they are hilarious and I've lost count on how many times your post there make me crack up laughing no matter how many times I have read them also they seem to brighten my mood and put a smile on my face so thankyou (sorry if it seems creepy me posting this)

Don't really know what else to say about my self, erm well I can be good at drawing when I can be bothered to draw

Aww thank you! That's really nice and now I'm smiling lots too .

I can't individually list all the regulars of the random bollocks thread because I'll inevitably forget like 70% of them but I love you guys even if I keep falling out of the thread like a silly. You guys <3

I love reading WTF thread posts by @sweetdevil and @Nat 619, you guys both make me laugh. And @MinghamSmith rocks tits too.
#43 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aaron4Ever
Erm...
Nymph before she left, was a good friend, even after my frantic attempt to stop here from sending something to my house. I had to act out, but we're still good friends.
@Plasticbox helps me out in the Create forum, and inspired me to mod.
Thran, while the elven RP post gets a little tiring, is quite the participant.
Everyone else are still good.

But hey, I tried.

Thanks

Aaron4Ever has the uncanny ability to post his water cannon truck picture at the most amusing moments and he always makes me laugh when he does it He's kind hearted too.
Mad Poster
#44 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 3:36 AM Last edited by HarVee : 2nd Sep 2015 at 3:49 AM.
@Peni Griffin - One of the most insightful members I have come across. Your posts are very well constructed and are quite the enjoyable read.

@Thranduil Oropherion - You seem like a very endearing person, and I enjoy how engaging you can be.

@PANDAQUEEN - Your quirky love of food always makes me laugh. I have no idea why.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

#45 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 3:52 AM Last edited by Thranduil Oropherion : 2nd Sep 2015 at 5:51 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
@Peni Griffin - One of the most insightful members I have come across. Your posts are very well constructed and are quite the enjoyable read.

@Thranduil Oropherion - You seem like a very endearing person, and I enjoy how engaging you can be.

@PANDAQUEEN - Your quirky love of food always makes me laugh. I have no idea why.

I agree with you about @PANDAQUEEN she has me googling all sorts of exotic stuff I've never eaten I am dying to try that Japanese ice cream she's recently written about.

and thanks HarVee
Mad Poster
#46 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
@Pandaqueen Thanks! I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of British culture, fish and chips are nice though. As for region, did I ever mention what region I'm in? (edit: actually I realize you most likely meant region as in Britain, not as in what region in Britain I'm in)
American culture interests me, and your avatar is super cute too.

Out of all sorts of starchy foods, I advocate potatoes when all else fails (It is difficult to mess up a Burbank Russet). No, I might have missed it, but when you go to the shopping districts, you get excited. I am one to get excited for new stuff.

I admire your life. You have a drive and resolve that I like. Even when life throws lemons, you make lemonade (the fizzy kind). I say this because by my experiences, I have enough lemons to start a lemon products cartel.

Mad Poster
#47 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee

Thanks HarVee. My parents are in the food service industry and we are cooks in our own rights. Besides that, I am not that picky like when l was younger.

Page 2 of 2