Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 5:48 PM
Default No pregnancy signs mod?
Is there a mod out there that allows you to take away the pregnancy signs such as morning sickness and baby thought bubbles? I wish to have it completely surprise me when my sims are pregnant and are not showing yet. When they do start to show a baby bump I don't mind the morning sickness or thought bubbles. (Sorry if this is in the wrong section as well,this is my first post!)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nkkb258
Is there a mod out there that allows you to take away the pregnancy signs such as morning sickness and baby thought bubbles? I wish to have it completely surprise me when my sims are pregnant and are not showing yet. When they do start to show a baby bump I don't mind the morning sickness or thought bubbles. (Sorry if this is in the wrong section as well,this is my first post!)

I thought if you sim doesn't do a pregnancy test, your sim doesn't get sick. or bubbles. I haven't had a pregnant sim in a while so I could be mis-remembering though
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
I thought if you sim doesn't do a pregnancy test, your sim doesn't get sick. or bubbles. I haven't had a pregnant sim in a while so I could be mis-remembering though

I hear in some peoples games that is the case and used to be true for mine until a patch or two ago, but for my game now, they almost immediately start rubbing their tummy with various baby symbols, like a rattle or bottle, as soon as the try for baby interaction is completed. And they get morning sickness quite often. Actually if my sims take the pregnancy test they don't get morning sickness as often and don't rub their belly as often...but of course I know that they are pregnant by that point and there is no surprise.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:57 AM
Moving to Where Can I Find. Please use this forum when you're looking for stuff, not Discussion.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.