Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#176 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 9:29 PM

Kayleigh. She looks like a boy, but that hair is so cute on her that I can live with that.

Advertisement
Scholar
#177 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 2:06 PM
Timeline of Jane Loave

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
#178 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 3:30 AM

This is Palmira Medina, daughter of premade Isla Paradiso sims Teodore Medina and Florita Hernandez.
Forum Resident
#179 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 3:27 PM
This is my little sim boy, Isaac Rosegarden. Believe it or not, his daddy is an alien. The only alien feature he inherited, though, is the eye color that I gave the dad before I added the alien eye contacts. He looks just like his mama.

I think Isaac is just adorable.

All the other kids here are cute too!

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Scholar
#180 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 1:28 PM

My machinima children.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#181 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 10:21 PM
Pilot:
Scholar
#182 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 8:21 AM

Jane was watching somewhere else then suddenly when I turned on the pose for her. She was watching in different direction. This is one great shot of brother and sister.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#183 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 7:30 AM
Jaren Delecroix, the oldest in the second generation of my newest legacy:

Test Subject
#184 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 5:35 AM
Best pic I could get of Lana and Audrey Weaver singing karaoke.
Forum Resident
#185 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 10:31 AM
ellie mae born in the game with her toddler brother hamish also born in the game

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Scholar
#186 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 2:23 AM

Some people think The Sims 3 Bella is ugly, but I secretly think she's the best Eaxis made Sim.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Alchemist
#187 Old 10th Dec 2013 at 3:50 PM
Noam Grey, born in game as part of the 100 babies challenge

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#188 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 3:57 AM

Even in time-out, Clarissa always managed to get her own way ...
Scholar
#189 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 1:53 PM
Testing out my new MADNESS graphic card I can't believe my new Graphic made my children SO clear.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#190 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 12:39 PM
I am part of Sims International Film Festival so here's a nice pic of my casts.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Alchemist
#191 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 9:31 AM
Nace Grey born as part of the 100 babies legacy

Audio Fae part of the Fae legacy she is my favourite

My Simblr
My Youtube
Scholar
#192 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 12:00 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 21st Mar 2014 at 1:51 PM.
Sims International Film Festival at Hoyata Cinema! :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Lab Assistant
#193 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 2:24 AM
This is Nina Wolff, daughter of Emma and Bobby Wolff. (She looks exactly like her mom) She's also the big sister of newborn daughter Arabella Wolff.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#194 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 2:39 PM
Margot:
Mad Poster
#195 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 3:38 PM
Sorry, no pictures but a question..Looking at pics and having fun in here I noticed a bunch of.."disagree"
People are posting pictures of sims3 children, in a thread of..sims 3 children pictures. What is there to disagree with?
Is it a way to make everyone knows that you don't like the pic? is that necessary at all?
You know..you do not need to say anything at all, if you have nothing nice to say.
(I am offering you a nice opportunity right here, where a "disagree" would make sense. Please take note)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
#196 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 7:35 PM
Audio Fae being the queen she wishes she was.

My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#197 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 8:22 PM
I have 4 sim kids
Jim, based on an OC of mine who is based on the twins from Superjail and the children from Village of The Damned, with his sister Mara, based on the kids from Village Of the Damned as well (specifically Mara from the remake)

Their brother William/Billy, based on Prince William, Duke of Gloucester, son of Queen Anne (1689-1700)

Their other brother Damien Lucius, based on fictional portrayals of the Antichrist, specifically The Omen, Rosemary's Baby, and the Lucius game

They also have 2 little brothers in the baby/toddler thread and 3 parents in the couples thread.
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 5:42 PM
Default Forgot her name

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Test Subject
#199 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:09 PM
These are my twins from the child care foster parent challenge. Their names are Olivia and Owen. They both have the friendly, neurotic, and insane traits which makes things a little..... interesting for their foster mom Amelia, but she loves them all the same.

Mad Poster
#200 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 5:26 PM
Default Simone...
She is a paper-girl in my almost-new Lucky Palms. I just realised, that paper delivery children were...orphan and homeless.
The second morning after I moved Claude to this new Town in hopes of a flourishing babysitter career...Simone came and drop the paper. Claude invited her inside. They get along pretty well, I never cared about paper-children before.
I do not think the game will let Simone be a daycare kid when Claude reach a certain level but still...she comes almost everyday to hang out.

Here is her in the daycare rocking chair...it is almost 3am, Claude went to bed, but Simone has no house...she looks lonely and tired.
Adopting her would result in another paper-child being spawn by the game. Another homeless orphan. No use. Same deal if I would add her to any existing household in Town...
So I'll just create parents for her and adding them with MC, for the sake of me...
She will still be homeless...but not orphan.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 8 of 10