Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 5:47 PM
Default Game Disk Not Inserted Error?!?!?!?!
I recently transferred my Sims game to a new laptop. This laptop is a Macbook Pro with no disk drive, so I wirelessly connected the old computer to the new laptop to transfer the game. I successfully installed the game, but now when I try to launch it, it complains about the disc not being inserted. Obviously I can't insert the disc. How do I make this message go away?!?!?! It's only Into the Future that's a problem. The other ones are older, so they don't need a disc that I can't insert.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 6:31 PM Last edited by eskie227 : 20th Apr 2014 at 6:34 PM. Reason: point about the EP required
Assuming you're not trying to run the game on separate machines simultaneously, which would make it a form of piracy, what you need is a no CD mod. Look over on NRaas for a no CD mod. link http://nraas.wikispaces.com/NoCD

Clarification: The game will always ask for the DVD of the most recent EP/SP to be inserted, which is why ITF is needed in your case. If you uninstalled ITF, it would simply prompt you for the next latest EP/SP installed on the machine.