Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:47 PM
WCIF Androgynous clothing?
I've been making some of my friends in this Sims neighborhood I have, and one of them is FTM. The male body doesn't look quite right, but neither does the female. Right now I used custom sliders to get the chest flat and it looks O-K with a vest... But I noticed a lot of clothing has "boob shading" so to speak- so even my cuttingboard-flat sims appear to have at least a B cup in most shirts. If someone knows where to find something like an unisex hoodie, that would be fantastic. Thanks.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:55 PM
Here's what I do; Download NRaas Master Controler, go to its settings (just click a sim and hit NRaas>Mastercontroller>Settings), then go to CAS> and there's a weirdly named option that lets you put any clothes on any gender. Some of the other options in it are pretty handy too. Not sure if it's what you were looking for, but I hope it helps!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 2:31 AM
Sadly there's almost none :C I'm agender, and always wear a binder (Whenever I can). I wish I could find unisex tops and pants :c I can never make myself and like it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vetrousa
Here's what I do; Download NRaas Master Controler, go to its settings (just click a sim and hit NRaas>Mastercontroller>Settings), then go to CAS> and there's a weirdly named option that lets you put any clothes on any gender. Some of the other options in it are pretty handy too. Not sure if it's what you were looking for, but I hope it helps!

Oh, how interesting. I haven't used the full scope of MC yet so I had no idea. I'll give it a shot later.