Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anya92
Definately!I dont realy care if it has bugs, I just want it NOW!!!

Lol? Are you sure? If the game has serious bugs, I think I won't buy it!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 9:15 PM
'Gonna buy it, touch it, feel it; love it....then, slowly, molest it.

Mwaahhaaahhaaaahaaaa!

Then, I will be desperate for a new EP in 2 Months, again.

:P
Test Subject
#53 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 9:25 PM
I'll be buying it but I am nervous to install it before I upgrade my computer a bit (I need more RAM and a new graphics card). Blah.
#54 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 12:14 AM
One word:

Toooooootally
Test Subject
#55 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:06 AM
Yes. Yes. OH GOD YES!!!
Banned
#56 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:23 AM
Defenetly! I can't wait to play with the seasons expansion!
Test Subject
#57 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:32 AM
If I just had the base game, this would probably be the first EP I would buy. :P

I might wait a while before I buy it, though.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:19 AM
Heck yeah! I already preordered the darn thing! :D

(fyi: I was at WalMart earlier this evening, and that have a big promo sign up for Seasons that says it will be available on March 1st.)
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:22 AM
Yes I am, god help me. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be as much of a waste as pets was.

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:24 AM
I definitely plan to buy Seasons but I feel I can wait for certain hack updates (I can't play without pregnant sims wear any outfit any more). I would have waited even longer except for the face that there are new careers and thus new LTW's.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:06 PM
I can't wait to buy it. I'm creating a hood with all four seasons and several sub-hoods (shopping/downtown districts) with one season such as the southwest, tropical island and winter wonderland. I haven't thought of anything for the fall type weather tho. If someone has a suggestion - I'm open to ideas!
Field Researcher
#62 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 2:03 PM
I'm doing already a neighbourhood featuring the Mediterranean weather and the Nordic WeatherIt will be great!
#63 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 5:38 AM
Absolutely. It sounds fantastic. I'm counting the days until they release it in my area. The wait is grueling. I want it badly. <3
Test Subject
#64 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 5:51 AM
Yup. I'll get it as soon as it comes out here. In Australia. Maybe I should preorder it...
#65 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spithead
I can't wait to buy it. I'm creating a hood with all four seasons and several sub-hoods (shopping/downtown districts) with one season such as the southwest, tropical island and winter wonderland. I haven't thought of anything for the fall type weather tho. If someone has a suggestion - I'm open to ideas!

Your sub hoods will have the seasons of your main hood.
Page 3 of 3