Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:11 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 1st May 2009 at 12:33 AM.
Default Kids' Stuff Challenge Exceptional Awards!
The "Stuff for Kids" Challenge is over and your votes have been counted. We would once again like to thank all entrants for participating. You all did wonderful work, and your creations are being happily used by many pixel kiddos ...and their owners. Thank you and congratulations on a job well done!

You can check out all the wonderful entries in our Stuff for Kids download section.

Special congratulations go to the following creators. You will all be receiving a Magic Plumbob trophy for your exceptional entries!

All Entrant's Trophies and Exceptional Awards will be delivered by PM shortly. For a sneak peek at them, check out this thread. Details on our next Creator Challenge will be announced at a later date.

PS: If you complain about who won we will GRILL YOUR CHILDREN and serve them with a nice tarragon cream sauce.
23 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:31 PM
OMG....I cannot believe I got an exceptional award. Thank you to everyone who voted for my garage, and an enormous thank you to MAYLIN, your texture made all the difference. Merci beaucoup!!

EDIT: Forgot to say a big well done to all the other creators, sorry, I am still in shock.....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:43 PM
Congratulations to everyone who became an Exceptional! You all deserved it!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Alchemist
#4 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 10:14 PM
Congratulations everyone good choices made for the wins

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 11:01 PM
Wow! I was not expecting an exceptional, especially when I saw the rest of the entries!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Thanks to those whom voted for me. :D

Congrats to all the othher exceptional winners, I love all of your stuff! And congrats to the others who also entered the contest. You all did an amazing job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 11:11 PM
Thank you very much, although I don't think my entry really deserved it!

Big round of applause to everyone!

A movie a day keeps Crumplebottom away!
Visit: http://wlsestudios.moonfruit.com
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:50 AM
Thank you very much . I'm stunned my entry was chosen between all the amazing stuff submitted for this challenge.

Congratulations to everyone!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM
Wow, thank you so much! I'm thrilled to get an exceptional nod--the competition was unbelievable for this challenge! Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated. My Sim kidlets are some happy little runts thanks to you!

So, what's next?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 1:15 AM
Congrats to all the winners, and to all who entered!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:04 AM
Wow I was not expecting that at all. Thank you

This theme was lots of fun, everyone made such amazing creations.
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:21 AM
Congratulations to all the winners, and well done to all who entered! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:33 AM
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:50 AM
Congratulations to everyone!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Instructor
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:33 AM
Congratulations to you all!
Scholar
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:45 AM
Congrats to all! Many thanks for your creative work and for sharing this with us!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 2:13 PM
Whoo Hoo! Well done to all the winners! Great Challenge, Thanks
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:38 PM
Congratulations! Very well deserved!

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#18 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:19 PM
Thank you so much for the exceptional - I feel very honoured to receive it among such high standards of modding - all the entrants were wonderful. Congratulations to all the other exceptionals too.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:32 PM Last edited by porkypine : 3rd Mar 2009 at 5:42 AM.
Congratulations to all the winners! You done did good. :0)

Wow! This trophy is bigger than my head! That is one heck of a margerita! Put you under the table. uh... I think I better take that without the tequila!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MTS2Staff
PS: If you complain about who won we will GRILL YOUR CHILDREN and serve them with a nice tarragon cream sauce.

At least the awesome got a (dis)honorable mention
Forum Resident
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:53 PM
Congrats to everybody, especially to F-P! that toy is just OUTSTANDING! I want one for myself....

P.S. mmm I suppose that you'll grill the children of those who complain with Pescado's bbq, am I wrong??
Instructor
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:58 PM
Congratulations to all winners and articipants this challenge had made my Downloads folder bigger :D
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#23 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:36 PM
I am currently standing and applauding. Congratualtions everybody!

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:36 PM
//PS: If you complain about who won we will GRILL YOUR CHILDREN and serve them with a nice tarragon cream sauce.//

Now, now, you know that children are better in a rub of garlic, rosemary, and thyme! Hee!

Congratulations to all the winners. You all did amazing work.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 1:27 AM
This challenge was really awesome!
Thank's and congrats all the creators!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Page 1 of 2