Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#51 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 5:59 AM
You only need to reinstall if something is wrong with your installation files, otherwise it's work for nothing. You can reset hoods without reinstalling. Reinstall if you want, but it won't change anything except the Super Hug will be back in the installation files where it belongs.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 6:40 AM
does anyone here use a community aging mod? i have ancienthighway's installed and i'd like to know if it helps keep your neighborhood aging constant?
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 7:17 AM
I like things where they belong. I figure if i'm going to start anew hood anyway why not have it all nice and clean and the hug bug where it belongs? I might be a nut but whatever :p

My Simblr
He/They
Scholar
#54 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 10:08 PM
ICad, when you go to a non-OfB community lot (I mean not owned by a sim), the other sims visiting on the lot just browse and stuff too. So having MogHughson's shops in your apartment lots are no different in that way. Neighbors and townies only buy things on owned OfB lots.

All the mod does is enable community lot NPCs to generate with their respective community objects (cash register, espresso counter, etc) and interact with your active sims the same way as they do on a non-owned community lot. I usually put a little convenience store in my apartment lots so my sims can buy food and maybe clothes, etc. Also the NPCs are nice to socialize with and will trespass along with everybody else for a birth or a birthday. It's probably still not to your liking, but at least now you know what it actually is doing.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#55 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
does anyone here use a community aging mod? i have ancienthighway's installed and i'd like to know if it helps keep your neighborhood aging constant?

I only just put this into my medieval folder, so I hope it's working. Make sure you have the fixed one from the simbology thread. The mod will age any NPC or townie by one day when they walk by your house, come to your business (maybe?) and when you go to a community lot. I'm not 100% sure on that as there is no documentation except what I found said on the thread. I added it more as an experiment to see if it works. I guess I should keep tabs on a few by making them selectable and checking their age bar.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#56 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 7:24 AM
I have wondered if there is a mod for a Sim buying a drink for another Sim in a bar (like coffee). Playing in my brand new neighbourhood with my brand new Sim on my brand new UC, I sent said Sim to a community lot and wished he could buy one of the ladies a drink. (there rpobably is one, please tell me about it )
Scholar
#57 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 3:02 AM
As far as I can tell, the only sims you can buy things for are the ones in your casual group or the one you took on a date.
Mad Poster
#58 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:14 PM
You can buy anyone coffee, though, once you've met him/her - and I'd like to have my Sim buy somebody a drink at a bar
Page 3 of 3