Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 2:26 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Majors Made Easier Custom Major's Diploma Always Reads "Undeclared"!
A long time ago, I discovered the hilarious wonders of Custom Majors. Happily snatching up "Majors Made Easier", I whisked my Sims off to University and gave them such joys as "Norrisology", "Tomb Keeping", and "Pokemon".

Each worked to perfection. The custom dialogs and times, and everything else, worked without fail, and every expectation was exceeded by far.

...-and then I got home.
THE DIPLOMA READ UNDECLARED AND EVERYTHING REMOTELY CONNECTED TO ALL THAT I GAINED IN THE UNIVERSITY IS UNDECLARED.

WWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-

*takes breath*

-YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......

Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 5:27 AM
Creators support their own work. Please ask for help from the creator.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 3:37 AM
Well, that disn't help.

I'll ask again. Whyyyyyyyyyy?!

-and has ANYONE else experienced this problem?!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 3:48 AM
Oh, the dramaz.

No one can tell you why a particular mod isn't working properly in your particular game, but the person most likely to have some insight on said mod would be the mod's creator. So go ask him/her. If he/she is no longer active, check the comments section for the mod to see if anyone else has had the same problem.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 1:55 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Problem Custom Content
    Your issue is related to conflicting, outdated, or badly made custom content. Please follow the Finding Problem Custom Content FAQ.

You can also check to see if there's a conflict with another piece of custom content by doing the steps in the faq.