Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 1:34 AM
How do I change CC CAS category?
I recently downloaded Pralinesims' Oni Mask, to make a character of mine, and I've found that I cannot use it with hats, which is a problem for my character, who is a spy who wears both whenever he leaves the house. I'd like to either move it to the necklace category, or enable it to be worn with other items in the hat category (like how you can wear multiple rings).

Is this possible?

I opened up Sims 4 Studio and looked through the gallery of items, but I can't find any Custom Content that I didn't make myself, so I have no idea how to accomplish my goal here.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
I recently downloaded Pralinesims' Oni Mask, to make a character of mine, and I've found that I cannot use it with hats, which is a problem for my character, who is a spy who wears both whenever he leaves the house. I'd like to either move it to the necklace category, or enable it to be worn with other items in the hat category (like how you can wear multiple rings).

Is this possible?

I opened up Sims 4 Studio and looked through the gallery of items, but I can't find any Custom Content that I didn't make myself, so I have no idea how to accomplish my goal here.

To open other packages you just have to click on my projects, then you can open it :3

I apologise in advance for every stupid question I'll ask. Actually sharing my creations instead of just making them for my own game is a whole new area for me ^.^