Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 11:09 AM
Recreation of The Sims Medieval castle in The Sims 3?
Hey all.

Just wondering if there is a recreation of the main castle from The Sims Medieval that is usable in The Sims 3. Ever since playing The Sims Medieval, I pictured my kingdom and Monarch as the dynasty and ancestor before my Sim in The Sims 3. (Don't laugh. xP) I thought it would be pretty awesome to have my Sim in The Sims 3 own the same castle that her ancestor owns in The Sims Medieval.

If there isn't (I have yet to find anything.) would anybody be up to the challenge? I'd really appreciate it. ^^
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:38 AM
That's a great idea and I totally understand wanting to recreate TSM builds to fit in TS3 worlds. The only building I've loosely recreated so far for my Sims 3 games is the Tavern.

I searched for a while and I haven't come across the Sims Medieval Castle for TS3 either. I'll definitely come back and add a link if I find one and will watch this thread in case someone else adds a link or takes on the project.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lindali365
That's a great idea and I totally understand wanting to recreate TSM builds to fit in TS3 worlds. The only building I've loosely recreated so far for my Sims 3 games is the Tavern.

I searched for a while and I haven't come across the Sims Medieval Castle for TS3 either. I'll definitely come back and add a link if I find one and will watch this thread in case someone else adds a link or takes on the project.

Thank you very much! I always pictured the Sim I use in The Sims 3 as a descendant of the great dynasty I created in The Sims Medieval, so I thought it would be really cool to have her own the same castle as her ancestors. A bit nerdy, but you know. :D

Hopefully one of the extremely skilled builders we have here on MTS will take up the challenge- I'm certainly not capable of doing such a massive build.
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:34 AM
You're welcome! I don't think that it's nerdy at all, or I'm in denial because I'd love to have all of the buildings from TSM to play in TS3. XD There are some extremely talented builders here and elsewhere and like I said earlier, I'll keep looking and let you know if anything turns up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 10:18 AM
I hate to bump such an old post, but has anybody happened across anything like this or is anybody willing to give it a shot? I'd do it myself if my skills at building in TS3 weren't awful.