Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:51 PM
The only time I made my "Simself" he was a total player living the Hollywood lifestyle after making it big in the Tiberium industry, ain't nobody got time for crushes. I couldn't for the life of me keep him faithful either. I've been around the block but I'm far from being a player in real life, I guess the Sims just brings out that side in people.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:19 PM
I also have yet to make a sim-self.
It would probably feel too weird to me to make a sim-crush let alone interact with it.

Back to Sims after a 2-year hiatus!

Blogs, to be resurrected once I get a new graphics card load TS3 on my new computer:
STEALIE NICKS Klepto King Challenge (updated 9/16/14)
THE HOUSE OF MOODICI (the Altos' Renaissance in Riverview)

my EA forums page
Scholar
#28 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 7:33 PM
I made thousands of Sim-Selves. Each one almost as beautiful as me, but...not quite.
Scholar
#29 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 8:29 PM
When I played TS1, I had a crush on two guys and made a sim of each of them. They lived in one house and my simself lived in another house. One of them was very playful IRL, and i made his sim max out in playfulness. His sim was so playful that my sim ended up hating his sim because he'd randomly want to tickle my sim (or any other sim -- and that sim almost always hated it too) all the time without warning. Eventually, I got some EP with new interactions. One of them was romantic and I didn't realize it. I accidentally made the two crush guys lovers -- with each other. One of the guys came to my house and saw that I made a sim of him and another dude who would "play in bed" together and he got all offended by it. He didn't think it was funny at all. The guy with the tickler sim thought it was hilarious though. And sometimes he'd come up to me making random tickle moves like his sim did.

After that, I had no interest in sim selves or sim crushes. I can barely remember anything about the guys IRL, but I remember their sims and they still crack me up.
Scholar
#30 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
A list of every simcrush my selfsim has ever married:

Jack Sparrow
Sweeny Todd
Mana-Sama
Atsushi Sakura
Toll Yagami (shut up)
80s Brad Dourif
80s Boy George

I'm so glad I'm not his only fangirl. :3