Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:19 AM
Default How many Sims?
How many Sim are you playing as? I'm just playing myself sim but I was thinking of adding1 or 2 more.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:27 AM
I've been keeping my households to 1-3 sims so far, otherwise it's a bit overwhelming. I find community lots to be particularly stressful to go to if I have more than 1 or 2 sims, as I frequently want the sims I've left at home to be doing something actually productive(not just generic "skilling" or "taking care of needs"...I want them to be working on the painting project, or drawing at the children's art table, or taking care of the garden) and I can't do that since jumping back and forth seems to "reset" the sims from their tasks. I feel like, in the sims 4, you have to go places as a household, rather than how I always played in the sims 3 with each family member off in a corner of the neighborhood doing their own thing.

My sims blog
Currently playing: Katran Random Legacy
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 12:57 AM
14 sims in 5 households plus 2 more in the prison household (but I´ll pull premades into this to make the eight full) - and I don´t even have the game yet. I´m itching to play the characters - such is the magic of starting anew But should I decide not to get the game after all, I really need to recreate these sims for Sims2.