Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired
retired moderator
#26 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 12:24 AM Last edited by kiwi_tea : 29th Jun 2011 at 4:22 AM.
I have a new upload in the process with Rapidshare rather than 4shared. This is very frustrating. I tried opening the link from the hubby's laptop and it works there. I don't know what's going on.

Hokay: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ed2ebljey6hpor

Does it work? *flinches*

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 4:38 AM
I will check tomorrow! hope so (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 2:34 PM
Agh still not working for me, i shall attempt it from another laptop today or tomorrow if i have time

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#29 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 6:47 PM
Were you able to get it working ?

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 8:21 PM
I will try it too,l are you still looking for people to help work on it?
Scholar
#31 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 2:16 AM
sure, you can abosolutey help, can we see some pictures of homes/buildings you have built?

Call me Tyu. (:
Retired
retired moderator
#32 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 4:22 AM
Any luck, guys? I'm not really sure what to do if this continues to be an issue. :/

Scholar
#33 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 7:39 PM
no luck :/

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 1:09 PM
Okay sorry i've been on holiday for the last week, but i just re tried to download the map from the media fire link above again and it has suddenly decided to work yay!!

Retired
retired moderator
#35 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 5:10 AM
Fantastic! I need to ask. Can we include Late Night alongside WA?

I know that might sound silly initially, but I just found right this second that the Bridgeport distant terrain fits Porto Corrado PERFECTLY and gives the world a huge lift.

I hope the holiday went well!

Scholar
#36 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 2:28 AM
maybe we should just have all the expansions in one, and a base one, like we had kinda talked before ?

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#37 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 5:14 PM
I don't mind, i don't own LN so i wouldn't be able to take world screenshots, but if someone else is willing to then we can definitely include LN

Scholar
#38 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 3:59 AM
oh....well that would mean we have to find someone to take the pics....lol i guess im okay without it then...ha

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#39 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 10:38 AM
LMAO! Can we work without it kiwi?

Scholar
#40 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:04 PM
i just dont have time to do all the pics (: hopefully we can!

Call me Tyu. (:
Retired
retired moderator
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 11:15 PM
We can work without it, and release a version with the LN distant terrain as well as one without. ^_^

Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#42 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 10:16 AM
Okay that brilliant! I may get LN at some point, so i'll keep you posted if i decide to

Forum Resident
#43 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 11:06 AM
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been here for such a long time! Hope you're all doing well. I've just been flicking through the threads to catch up and downloaded the latest version of the world. Will have a look in a bit and continue working on the lots I haven't finished yet. I'll try to post screenshots asap.
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#44 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 10:25 PM
Brilliant, i look forward to seeing you're work

Forum Resident
#45 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 8:57 AM
Was really looking forward to see the latest version of the world, but can't get it installed. Tried everything I could think of, but it won't show up when I want to select a new neighbourhood.

The lots I was working on are 3 10x10 houses and they're coming along nicely. I was wondering if any of you know if the LN patterns came with a patch or the EP. I know the Amb ones came with a patch and I just want to make sure if the new ones are safe to use.
Scholar
#46 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:31 AM
Sleepy rose! Its great to see you! I hope were not talking about the same 1X1's in the valley, the three homes i built and uploaded i was thinking could be put there lol, but if you have something better, feel free (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Retired
retired moderator
#47 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 10:53 PM
So what's the story, guys? ^_^

Scholar
#48 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:19 AM
whats the story to what?

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#49 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 3:53 PM
Connor, nice to see you again too! Yup, the 1x1 lots in the Valley were exactly the ones I was talking about, lol. Are these the 3 homes you had planned to put there:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/449207
If they are, they look very charming! I'll show you what I've done so far, so we can make a decision, before I continue working on them. Haven't got the middle house finished yet and I'd be better off spending my energy on another lot, if everyone agrees that your lots would look better at that place.

Matty, what's the story? That's a very good question! While digging through the pages I noticed a lot of things still need to be done, mainly because some people have gone without finishing the stuff they were working on. From what I can see, we still need the following buildings:

Town Center (Lana was working on this)
Hospital (MissRoxor was working on this)
Bookstore (Connor, where you doing this one?)
Criminal hideout (Tyrone was working on this)
Business center
Science lab
Stadium (Lana was working on this)
Military base
Nectary (Craig was working on this)
Gypsy Camp (Lana was working on this)
Some more residential homes
Some more sims

Also, I've tested most of the finished buildings a while back and noticed that cc and stuff from other expansions was used by accident in some of them. I didn't want to take the liberty in removing it yet, before I consult you guys on what to do with this.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 4:01 PM
Here are pics of one of the 1x1 lots. The left one looks similar, only the colours are different. The middle one is almost finished and will have 2 bedrooms. Let me know what you think.
Screenshots

Page 2 of 3