Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 1:56 PM
Default Bonus Outift Available from H&M
There is an outfit available to download from the H&M website http://www.hm.com/gb/#thesims
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:03 PM
thanks, romy!
i think it will work even without the SP, since it comes with a new mesh and all.

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:18 PM
That link doesn't work for me. :hmm:

My name is Loren.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:22 PM
weird, it's working fine on my firefox :umm:

Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:24 PM
For me it works, too ... Make sure that you don't use noscript or something like that
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 6:48 PM
that is so ugly. Sorry but ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 6:53 PM
Well, you don't have to download it
#8 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 6:54 PM
Manners people! Jeez... If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 6:59 PM
I hate to be a pain, but could someone please take a screenshot of the outfit or something? I'm curious to see what it looks like, and how much effort I should put into getting the H&M website working on my computer

My name is Loren.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:03 PM
I'll do it, just a moment

Here you go:

I am not 100% sure but I think it comes in more than one color.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gerbera
I'll do it, just a moment

Here you go:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h...anajones/HM.jpg

I am not 100% sure but I think it comes in more than one color.

Thank you so much Have a cookie. :P

My name is Loren.
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:13 PM
Aww, thanks *eats delicious cookie*
Forum Resident
#13 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:18 PM
i dont' like it myself, but i think someone could take that mesh and do wonders! so i'll probably download it

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 1:12 PM
I just installed the stuff pack and looked through the outfits and that outfit was in there. Weird. Maybe it's a different colour, can't remember.
#15 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 1:44 PM
Thanks for the find Romy! I think I'll check it out in-game. It's an interesting mesh, so at the very least recolor possibilities will be nice. :D
Mad Poster
#16 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 1:51 PM
you can get that outfit from sims2 south africa, together with some other goodies.

http://www.thesims2.co.za/
#17 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:14 PM
The one you have is in there, but it doesn't have the boots.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
you can get that outfit from sims2 south africa, together with some other goodies.

http://www.thesims2.co.za/

9p4çoifnk;lndlugdsaewqipoç~ha !

not only this site has the JaneOveralls, but ALL THE PRE ORDER BONUSES STUFF!! O_o

(already knew where to d\l the extra stuff, but on a official site...?!)

thanks for the tip, croco!

#19 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dandello
that is so ugly. Sorry but ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

I agree
#20 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:39 PM
Thank you for the links romyhorse and crocobaura. :jig:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 12:22 PM
Urmm I already have this mesh in my game, and I haven't even downloaded that one. I don't think it comes with it's own mesh...

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 6:11 PM
IS it also where I could Download the Stuff pack ?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:41 AM
Anyone else unable to download the stuff from the South Africa Site? It comes up witha page full of random characters and stuff for me.
#24 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inverleven5
Anyone else unable to download the stuff from the South Africa Site? It comes up with a page full of random characters and stuff for me.

I can't find the server, apparently, but my router's been failing all day, might be just me

But, I would imagine the page would be written in South African (Swahili? Whatever they speak there, there's about a million African languages), so that might be an issue....

SyD: the only legal place to download a stuff pack would be through the EA Downloader on the website, it costs the same (I think?) as buying it in the store. Other than that you'll have to ask somewhere else since we're not supposed to discuss software piracy here (unless that rule changed, but I doubt it)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inverleven5
Anyone else unable to download the stuff from the South Africa Site? It comes up witha page full of random characters and stuff for me.

Hmmm, strange. The text was in English when I loaded the page. I have most of the preorder items which thankfully works without the expansion pack it was intended for. My favorite items are the swing set for seasons and the tv for glamour life. I am not too keen on the clothing though...
Page 1 of 2