Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#176 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Claire
Is it out yet? I really want it!!!

It's been out for almost a week now.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 10:59 PM
I got the new pack, and i love it! But I was expecting more when it came to clothing.
Mad Poster
#178 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:26 AM
Ugh, EA!!! Why can't elders at least have robes??? I just saw that they don't and al the other ages do! Actually toddlers don't either, but it would be cute if they had those one baby towels where it is a light towel with a hood for their heads. But, yeah, elders are also getting left out and that is why we need an elder stuff pack! Well... I do, anyway!

Other than that, great pack! I have it now and I love it!
Forum Resident
#179 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Isn't that how it always been? They will go automatically if the carpool came but for own cars you have to direct them.

That's how it's always been for me as well. But since I got BV, none of my Sims own cars anyway... I have a hack that's supposed to make them drop whatever they're doing and go to work or school. It works on teens and adults going to work with the carpool but it doesn't work on kids and teens going to school (it's supposed to) and it doesn't work for anybody who owns a car... mucho annoying. But even before I had that hack, I'd always have to direct my teens and adults to get in the car and go to work if they owned a car.
#180 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NaturalSimsStaff
I got the new pack, and i love it! But I was expecting more when it came to clothing.

I like it too, I was expecting more furniture! All it had was two themes. Romantic Kitchen & Bath, Modern Kitchen & bath.... I know they can't add a lot of stuff... but could they have added atleast one more set?
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 7:58 AM
I liked Teen Style Stuff a little better, but overall I'm pleased with Kitchen & Bath. I also like the fully furnished houses that came with the pack; they were better laid out and cuter than I thought they'd be.

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishGrace
That's how it's always been for me as well. But since I got BV, none of my Sims own cars anyway... I have a hack that's supposed to make them drop whatever they're doing and go to work or school. It works on teens and adults going to work with the carpool but it doesn't work on kids and teens going to school (it's supposed to) and it doesn't work for anybody who owns a car... mucho annoying. But even before I had that hack, I'd always have to direct my teens and adults to get in the car and go to work if they owned a car.

well i played another neighbourhood and this time when i got my sim a car and added her as ower very time she had to goto work it auto made her go,so not sure why it didnt work for my other sims!
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kismetrose
I liked Teen Style Stuff a little better, but overall I'm pleased with Kitchen & Bath. I also like the fully furnished houses that came with the pack; they were better laid out and cuter than I thought they'd be.

we got houses in this pack!never checked!cool
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 7:51 AM
I never would have noticed the houses if I hadn't gone scrolling through the bin. When I set them down, they were full of the new Kitchen and Bath furniture.

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
#185 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 1:52 PM
I hadn't even thought to look for any houses lol
Test Subject
#186 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 2:55 PM
I love the items in Kitchen and Bath they are great. But the major deal breaker for me and why this SP isn't worth spending a penny on. The dishwasher, fridges, trash compactors, shower, and tubs did not have the functions for seasons and FT.

Thank goodness for Lord Darcy.
Instructor
#187 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 12:39 PM
Anyone else disappointed with the stuff contained in this stuff pack? I have to admit, I wasnt going to get it, but saw it on sale at the store and grabbed it. In my humble opinion, this is the crappiest stuff pack yet. I was not at all impressed with the new objects, and the fact that there are so few items in this pack worth buying it for. For example, the new kiddie stove on which the kids can cook.... well I've had that in my game for many months- created by one of the many talented modders out there. I was highly disappointed.
Here's hoping that Apartment Life is not a disappointment!
Scholar
#188 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 12:54 PM
For me it's not a big stuff pack but bathroom and kitchen can be make prettier and it's useful if some people don't want to (or cannot) use downloaded stuff.
Alchemist
#189 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
Anyone else disappointed with the stuff contained in this stuff pack? I have to admit, I wasnt going to get it, but saw it on sale at the store and grabbed it. In my humble opinion, this is the crappiest stuff pack yet. I was not at all impressed with the new objects, and the fact that there are so few items in this pack worth buying it for. For example, the new kiddie stove on which the kids can cook.... well I've had that in my game for many months- created by one of the many talented modders out there. I was highly disappointed.
Here's hoping that Apartment Life is not a disappointment!

Exactly why I don't do stuff packs
Forum Resident
#190 Old 1st May 2008 at 12:52 PM
I can't wait to get this SP! looks great!!
Test Subject
#191 Old 2nd May 2008 at 6:02 AM
I feel a bit sad that the only thing that I want out of this Stuff Pack is the "Gelled Rock" hair that Cloudlessnights made an all ages add on for. Though frankly, that's almost enough to make me get it. I've wanted that hairstyle for years.
#192 Old 3rd May 2008 at 4:47 AM
I really like that modern looking house that came with the pack. Love what they did with the one upstairs bathroom.

Haven't checked out the other one yet.
Scholar
#193 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:42 PM
The other house is a cute little house with a old and romantic setting. A nice job too.
Alchemist
#194 Old 13th May 2008 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kismetrose
I never would have noticed the houses if I hadn't gone scrolling through the bin. When I set them down, they were full of the new Kitchen and Bath furniture.

are the new houses at the beginning or end of the Housing bin?
Scholar
#195 Old 13th May 2008 at 7:39 PM
It's seem to change but more luck to find them in the end of the housing bin.
Alchemist
#196 Old 13th May 2008 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mihura
It's seem to change but more luck to find them in the end of the housing bin.

Thanks. I'm going to check that out tonight.
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 23rd May 2008 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
are the new houses at the beginning or end of the Housing bin?

Since the houses do seem to change around in the bin, things can get overlooked pretty easily. I wouldn't have noticed the new houses if I hadn't been looking closely. I'm glad I found them, though; I'll actually be using them.

Lab Assistant
#198 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 9:16 PM
I will buy this stuff pack when i get round to it
Page 8 of 8